Punjab government has announced the latest jobs 2023 in Agriculture Department. Field Assistant positions are vacant in Agriculture department. For this purpose Government of Punjab signed with Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC to announce the advertisement and collect the application from eligible candidates and conduct the written test for checking their ability and knowledge give the list to department for interview. Agriculture Department PPSC Jobs 2023 Registration Online Eligibility Criteria Test Schedule. Here we provide online application form, eligibility criteria, deadline of submission form, test schedule, paper pattern, syllabus and Results. Interested candidates must submit online application form before the.
Agriculture Department PPSC Jobs 2023 Registration Online
The candidates who have interest in PPSC Agriculture Department Jobs 2023 Registration Online. Agriculture Department PPSC Jobs 2023 Online Registration. Agriculture department and fulfill the criteria they must apply for Field Assistant Jobs 2023 online through PPSC. Male and Female both are eligible for these jobs. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who have the domicile of Punjab Province they must apply for jobs. Later we provide online Roll Number slips for written test of PPSC. Also here we update the list of rejected candidates and reason.
PPSC Jobs 2023 Important Dates
- Announcement Date: 30th December
- Last Date Submission: 16th January 2023
- Written Test Schedule: 2nd Week February 2023
Statistical Officer PPSC Apply Online
Interested candidates apply online for Agriculture Department through Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Online on here. All related information and eligibility criteria provided on here. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC start collecting online application forms. I advise our visitor before online registration candidates must read all instruction and eligibility criteria.
www.ppsc.gop.pk Registration Online
PPSC has announced Statistical Officer jobs in Agriculture Department. The candidates who fulfill the criteria and also have required qualification they must register them online at official website. Before applying candidates must download bank challan and submit any online branch before due date. Online Registration Form
Agriculture Jobs PPSC Roll N0 Slip Jobs
Candidates search their roll number slips through CNIC number for Agriculture Department Jobs 2023. Only those candidates are eligible for such jobs who have required qualification. Click Here
PPSC Test Result 2023 Agriculture Jobs
After announcing the roll number slip PPSC conduct the written test of eligible candidates on mention dates. The applicants who appear in written test are able to check their result online at PPSC website. Candidates check result in online mode by roll number and CNIC number.
PPSC Final Merit List
PPSC will declare result on announce date and after declaration the result now PPSC will announce the final merit list of selected candidates. PPSC create final merit list of candidates only those candidates who gets excellent marks in written test.
PPSC Agriculture Department Jobs 2023 Registration Online
- Statistical Officer
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 16-09-2023 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.