Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC invites application form online for vacant positions of different department which work under the supervision of Punjab Government. The candidates who fulfill the criteria and also have the domicile of Punjab are eligible for these jobs. The appointment will be made on contract basis for five years which extendable on satisfaction. Here on this page we provide eligibility criteria, Online application form, Last date of submission form, Roll No Slips, Test Date and Results.
There are positions are reserved for both male and female candidates disabled persons, and minorities under the head of the female quota, disabled quota, and minority quota respectively as per the government regulations. PPSC Public Health Engineering Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Test Schedule Syllabus and Paper Pattern mention on here.
PPSC Public Health Engineering Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online Syllabus
Labour and Human Resource Department:
- Assistants (BPS-16)
- Monitoring Evaluation Assistants / Field Coordinator (BPS-16)
- Biomedical Engineers (BPS-17)
Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department:
- Assistant Engineers
- Sub Divisional Officers
- Civil Engineering (BPS-17)
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before last date. There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.