Sindh government has announced the new jobs in Public Health Engineering & Rural Development Department 2023. The candidates who have the domicile of Sindh province are eligible for such jobs. The candidates who want to get this job they apply online on official web site of Sindh Public Service Commission because Sindh Public Service Commission announce the advertisement receive the application form and conduct the written test give list of eligible candidate to department for interview. SPSC Jobs 2023 Online Test Preparation Mcqs for written test.
The candidate who are interested in Public Health Engineering & Rural Development department they submit online application form before closing date. Last date of submission application is 30th April 2023. The candidates should have required age and qualification on closing date. Age shall also be reckoned on the basis of closing date. The candidates are required to pay examination fee Rs. 1000 through challan in the head of SPSC account. The copy of paid original challan should be submitted along with all relevant documents on or before closing date.
So you must apply online to the Sindh Public Service Commission and start the test preparation. Sindh Public Service Commission Conduct the written Test of eligible candidates. Test Date will be announced later. The applicants don’t wait the test date you must start the online test preparation. In this page we provide online SPSC Test Preparation. The applicant attempt our test improve your general knowledge ability and get good marks in SPSC Written Test. Below we provide the hole syllabus paper pattern and related Test.
Public Health Engineering and Rural Development Department SPSC Jobs 2023 Online Test Preparation
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
- Current Affair
- General Knowledge
21 to 30 years
Candidates must have relevant qualification according to the designations. These are the qualification requirement.
How to apply:
- The candidates are required to apply online on the SPSC website, or study.com.pk
- The candidates are required to fill in the challan form prior to applying for the post since application processing requires paid challan details for the application to process further.
- The challan form for PKR. 500/- can be downloaded from the SPSC website too.
- The challan is supposed to be submitted in any branch of National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) and State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) under the account Head: C02101 – Organ of State Exam Fee Receipts.
- Application Should reach the head office of Sindh Public Service Commission, Thandi Sarak Hyderabad or any of the Regional office of the Sindh public service commission