Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following positions purely on contract basis with fixed/negotiable pay as per Provincial Government Project Policy, initially for one year, under the Project titled “Kohat Division Development Project” for Project Management Unit (PMU) at Kohat, Project Support Unit (PSU) at Peshawar and District Implementation Units (DIUs) at Karak & Hangu. Individuals having the qualifications, experience as given against each posts / position may submit applications on the address.
Planning & Development Department Peshawar CTSP Jobs 2023 Application Form
Announcement Date: 1st November 2023
Due Date Submission: 10th November 2023
Application form and detailed conditions/criteria are available on CTSP website https://ctsp.com.pk/or www.ctsp.com.pk and Planning and development department official website www.pndkp.gov.pk till the closing date. Click Here
Roll Number Slips:
Applicants who submit complete application form before the closing date and eligible for written test can download online roll number slips online on here. Click Here
The applicants who physical appear in the written test and now waiting for their results. CTSP has announced the result of written test within 7 to 10 days. Click Here
Final Merit List:
Also on this page we share the final merit list of selected candidates on here.
- District Implementation Manager
- Poverty Reduction Coordinator
- M&E Coordinator
- M&E Officer
- Gender Coordinator
- Value Chain
- NRM Officer
- Infrastructure Coordinator
- Infrastructure Officer
- Skill and Vocational Training Coordinator
- Project Coordinator/ Liaison Officer
- Office Assistant/ Computer Operator
- Computer Operator
- Telephone Operator/ Receptionist
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Incomplete/incorrect/late submitted forms will not be entertained. In case of any deficient, false or misleading information based applications, will be cancelled/dropped at any stage during or after the selection process.
- Separate application form is to be submitted for each post
- Eligible candidate must take print out of their electronic roll number slip (having picture) from CTSP website for appearing in the test.
- The Competent Authority has the right to increase / decrease or cancel all or any of the posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Employees of Government / Semi Government Departments/ Organizations are required to apply through proper channel.6.No TA/DA is admissible on account of attending test/interviews.