Ministry of Planning Development and Reform are invited application form from Pakistani Nationals for filling up the Assistant, Steno typist, Upper Division Clerk and Lower Division Clerk. The appointment purely on temporary basis against the quota mentioned against each post. The candidates who are veiling to join such post they must apply before the closing date. Incomplete applications or application received after due date will not be entertained. Maximum age limit as prescribed under the recruitment rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of initial appointment to civil posts rules 1993 as amended from time to time.
Open Test Service OTS has announced the advertisement and also online application form. Eligible candidates can download online application forms and online deposit slips on this page. OTS collect the application form review forms and issue the eligible candidates roll number slips for written test. The candidates who are eligible for written test of OTS they can download Roll Number Slip on here. In this page we provide the information of such jobs, Application Form Roll Number Slips and result when officially announced. Keep visiting our site for further updates.
Ministry Of Planning Development and Reform OTS Jobs 2023 Application Form Online Roll No Slips
Ministry Of Planning Development and Reform OTS Jobs 2023
|Last Date Apply|
|Age Limit||25th to 35th Year|
|Application Forms||Click Here|
|Roll Number Slip||Announce Soon
|Test Date||Announce Soon
- Assistants (BPS-15)
- Stenotypists (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerks (BPS-11)
- Lower Division Clerks (BPS-09)
How to Apply:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on website of Open Testing Service and Study.com.pk.
- OTS will not be responsible for late receiving applications through post or any courier service.
- Deposit fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed form along with online deposit slip within 15 days from publication of this advertisement to the following address.