Sindh government has announced the new jobs in Public Health Engineering & Rural Development Department 2022. The candidates who have the domicile of Sindh province are eligible for such jobs. The candidates who want to get this job they apply online on official web site of Sindh Public Service Commission because Sindh Public Service Commission announce the advertisement receive the application form and conduct the written test give list of eligible candidate to department for interview. The candidate who are interested in Public Health Engineering & Rural Development department they submit online application form before closing date. Last date of submission application is 30th April 2022. The candidates should have required age and qualification on closing date. Age shall also be reckoned on the basis of closing date.
The candidates are required to pay examination fee Rs. 1000 through challan in the head of SPSC account. The copy of paid original challan should be submitted along with all relevant documents on or before closing date. In this page we share the complete detail of Sindh Public Health Engineering & Rural Development Department jobs 2022 application form, Bank Challan, Roll Number Slips Test Date, Syllabus and Paper Pattern. Also we provide answer key of SPSC Jobs 2022 when the officially announced. Later we update the results and list of selected candidate who are eligible for Interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates. If you want to get any other information related this post or any other post use the comment option.
SPSC Public Health Engineering and Rural Development Department Jobs 2022 Apply Online Roll Number Slips
- Assistant Engineers
- 21 to 30 years
Candidates must have relevant qualification according to the designations. These are the qualification requirement.
How to apply:
- The candidates are required to apply online on the SPSC website, or study.com.pk
- The candidates are required to fill in the challan form prior to applying for the post since application processing requires paid challan details for the application to process further.
- The challan form for PKR. 500/- can be downloaded from the SPSC website too.
- The challan is supposed to be submitted in any branch of National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) and State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) under the account Head: C02101 – Organ of State Exam Fee Receipts.
- Application Should reach the head office of Sindh Public Service Commission, Thandi Sarak Hyderabad or any of the Regional office of the Sindh public service commission.