Recently Military Engineering Service announce fresh jobs 2022 for filling the vacant position. Applications are invited by Engineer in Chief Branch. Here we share procedure of applying, eligibility criteria, test Date, qualification, and final merit list of candidates. the applicants who have citizens of Pakistan and having the domicile of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Balochistan, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan and FATA are eligible for such jobs.
Applications are invited against different post like Assistant, Steno typist, Head Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Library Assistant, Sub Engineer, Sub Engineer Electrical & Mechanical Grade-ll, UDC, LDC, Senior Draughtsman etc. Military Engineering Services MES work under the supervision of Pakistan Army and look after the different development projects as per the rules of Pakistan Army. Fresh candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates, who wants to be part of the Military Engineering service so they can download the application form Online. Diploma holder in Engineering and qualified candidates can apply as well.
Army Engineering Service Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Head Clerk (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- Library Assistant (BPS-12)
- Sub Engineer (Buildings & Roads Grade-II) (BPS-11)
- Sub Engineer Electrical & Mechanical Grade-II (Elect-Mech) (BPS-11)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Senior Draughtsman/Senior CAD Designer/Draughtsman (BPS-11)
- Junior Supervisor Furniture & Stores (BPS-07)
- Junior Draughtsman/Junior CAD Designer/Draughtsman (BPS-07)
- Telephone Technician (BPS-07)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-07)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-09)
- Pano Aqil
- An objective type screening test (for BPS 6-15) will be held out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge and Subject relevant to post.
- All above mentioned posts are for all Pakistan basis and selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan and outside Pakistan as and when required by department.
- Upto 5 percent vacancies are reserved for Minorities (Non-Muslims) of each province / region. Non-Muslin must provide their declaration on oath at the time of interview.
- Disabled quota is reserved for those who are registered with District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.
- Govt Servants (including MES employees) must apply after getting departmental NOC showing their present service number (if any), rank and place of duty.
- Applicants are required to also dispatch / post hardcopy of application form (generated by the online system) along with Bank Draft / Pay Order / Postal Order of following amount in favour of E-in-C’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi:-
- BPS-1 to 5 – Rs. 200/-
- BPS-6 to 15 – Rs. 400/-
- 3 x Latest passport size photographs
- Attested photocopy of educational qualification
- Attested copy of domicile and CNIC / Family ‘B Form’
- Experience Certificates (if any)
- Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for candidate himself from Army) / svc cert / NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES / other Govt department).
- Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-l
- Disability certificate showing nature of disability issued by District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.