Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC invites online application form for Stenographer Jobs 2022 for Punjab Police department. Punjab Public Service Commission has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply for Punjab Police Stenographer jobs 2022. The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and contain the domicile of Punjab Province are eligible for these jobs 2022. Interested candidates fill online application form and download online bank challan submit in any branch of National Bank, Habib Bank, MCB etc.
Latest PPSC Stenographer Jobs 2022 Important Dates:
Announcement Date: 4th August 2022
Deadline of submission: 23rdAugust 2022
Test Schedule: Not Announce Yet
Interested candidates who have required qualification and experience they must register themselves online on PPSC website or study.com.pk. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained. Before the applying candidates must download Bank Challan and submit any online branch then register them online. For application form online candidates click here.
Roll number slips:
The candidates who submit complete application form before the closing date and eligible for written test can download their roll number slips online on here. PPSC announce the roll number slip of eligible candidates before one week of test date. Also PPSC announce the query date due to some object the name of candidates are not appear in selected candidates list. Click Here
After commencement of test ppsc announced the results of those candidates who appear in the written test which held under the supervision of PPSC. Candidates who physical appear in the written test now waiting their result for further process. Candidates must check their result by CNIC number on here. Click Here
Latest PPSC Stenographer Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Test Schedule
- Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized board.
- A speed of 100 words per minute in shorthand in English and 35 words per minute in typing.
Age for Male: 18 to 25+5 = 30 years
Age for female: 18 to 25+8 = 33 years
Gender and Domicile:
Gender: Male, Female & Transgender are eligible for such jobs 2022.
Domicile: All Punjab Basis.
Syllabus for written test Exams:
- English shorthand with a speed of 100 words per minute. Typing speed of 35 words per minute on computer.
How to apply:
- Please fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information / answers.
- Please DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise your application may not be considered.
- Incorrect, false or wrong information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.
- Attach your Two recent Passport Size Photographs, copy of CNIC and Original Bank Deposit Slip.
- Mobile Phones or any Electronic Gadgets are not allowed in Test Center premises.
- Use separate application form for each post you are applying for.