Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC invites online application form for School Education Department on behalf of Punjab Government. Punjab Public Service Commission has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply for Provincial Management Service. Punjab Government has announced the Senior Elementary School Educators and Secondary School Educators jobs for district Mianwali and Rawalpindi domicile holder. Both male and female candidates are eligible for these jobs. Here on this page we share all the information of School Education Department like eligibility criteria, application form, procedure of applying, due date, test schedule, syllabus and paper pattern on here.
The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and contain the domicile of Punjab Province are eligible for these jobs 2023. Interested candidates fill online application form and download online bank challan submit in any branch of National Bank, Habib Bank, MCB etc. The School Education Department is looking for high caliber, self motivated and well groomed professionals for the following positions across Pakistan.
PPSC Educators Jobs 2023 Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
Punjab School Education Department
Elementary School Educators (BPS-14)
Senior Elementary School Educators (BPS-15)
- Computer Science
- Physical Education Teacher (PET)
- Drawing Master (DM)
Secondary School Educators (BPS-16)
- Computer Science
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before closing date. There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.