Federal Public Service Commission has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply for Motorway Police Jobs 2023. Federal Public Service Commission PPSC invites online application form for Motorway Police on behalf of Federal Government.
The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan are eligible for such jobs. Interested candidates fill online application form and download online bank challan submit in any branch of National Bank, Habib Bank, MCB etc. In this page we share FPSC application form, eligibility Criteria, due date of submission form, Test Date and interview schedule of selected candidates.
FPSC Motorway Police Computer Operator Jobs 2023 Apply Online. The individuals who have interest in Motorway police they must register themselves online on here. All the information and necessary documents which required for jobs detail provided on this page.
FPSC Motorway Police Computer Operator Jobs 2023 Apply Online
|Last Date||Announce Soon|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Roll No Slips||Click Here|
|Test Date||Announced Soon|
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Federal Public Service Commission, jobs on the FPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the FPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 300/- against Federal Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before closing date. There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.