Directorate of Education has announced KPK Worker Welfare Fund scholarship 2023 for deserving and poor students. Childern of mine and industrial workers are eligible for Directorate of Education Scholarship 2023. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria and want to get such scholarship they must apply online before closing date. In this article we provide online application forms, eligibile criteria, last date, test date and final merit list of selected candidates. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government will provide the Worker Welfare Fund Schoalrship in different colleges and universities. Now Directorate of Education has announced scholarship fall 2023-22 section.
KPK Worker Welfare Fund Important Date:
- Announcement Date: 12th September
- Last Date for Category 1: 31st October
- Last Date for Category 2: 31st December
- Last Date for Category 3: 31st March 2023
Worker Welfare Scholarship Forms 2023:
Recently Directorate of Education invites online application forms for Worker Welfare Fund Scholarship 2023. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria and deserving the get KPK Scholarship they must get online application forms on here. On this page we share online forms and all related information for KP Worker Welfare Fund Scholarship 2023. Online Registration Forms
KPK Worker Welfare Board Official Website:
All the information and eligiblity criteria of Scholarship 2023 is avaialble on KP WWF official website. Candidates must visiti official website or www.study.com.pk for information and eligibility criteria.
KPK WWF Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Education Section of WWF is providing free of cost quality education (under matric and post metric) to workers’ children of Industrial Workers of Islamabad based Industries, which includes admission fee, tuition fee, books, stationery, uniform and pick & drop facility to the students upto under-matric level.
- While admission fee, tuition fee, transport charges, hostel/ messing charges, registration fee, examination fee, library fee, Lab fee, Computer fee and a fixed monthly stipend is also being paid to the students of Post-matric level.
- Applications of scholarship are received from workers of Islamabad based Industries which are scrutinized by the scrutiny committee, arranged by the section as per terms and conditions and eligibility criteria.
Worker- Definition Registration and Service Limit.
- a) As defined under the definition of “Worker” given in IRA 2012.
- b) Registered with Social Security or EOBI Schemes.
- c) Having at least 03 (three) years cumulative service.
- d) Must be in service at the time of submission of application form. However,.children of deceased worker are eligible to apply for scholarship subject to the condition that the widow / legal heirs of the deceased worker have obtained death grant from Workers Welfare Fund.
KPK Worker Welfare Fund Scholarship 2023 Online Registration Eligibility Criteria Last Date
Student –Definition and Registration
- a) Real child of eligible worker.
- b) Regularly enrolled / to be enrolled on merit for study.
WWF Scholarship Categories and rates of scholarship
In addition to all expenses of the students, vis-a-vis admission fee, tuition fee, transport charges, hostel /messing charges, registration fee, examination fee, library fee, lab fee, computer fee (except charity funds and refundable or non-refundable securities), a fixed scholarship according to following categories will be paid.
|Category-I||i) Cadet College/ Public Schools being run by the Federal or a Provincial Government.
ii) Intermediate or equivalent course from Federal/ or a Provincial Board of Education or any other institution recognized by the Federal/ Provincial Government.
iii) Technical Training institutes registered with Provincial Board of Technical & Vocational Education/ Provincial TEVTAS/ NTB/ NEVTEC.
|Category-II||Graduation Degree (of two/four years duration) from a Public or Private University or College/ Institution affiliated with them, duly recognized by HEC.||Rs.4,500/-
|Category-III||i) Post-Graduation Degree from a Public or Private University /Medical College registered with HEC.
ii) Degree from an Engineering University / Medical College registered with HEC and by the Pakistan Engineering Council or PMDC, as the case may be.
WWF Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
Further terms & conditions for the award of scholarships to the children of the workers failing under Cat-II & III are as follows:
- a) Prior clearance of National Testing Service (NTS) examination, if compulsory under the HEC regulations or any other preliminary test, for getting admission.
- b) Student will take admission only in HEC approved courses.
- c) Student will take/ study all subjects in a semester offered by Public/ Private College / University etc. as the case may be, and, complete its course within the approved minimum time frame by the HEC, for the said course. In case, a student fails to complete his course within the approved time frame of the HEC, his case can be reviewed on the basis of solid reasons submitted by the student duly verified by the Public/ Private College/ University etc. as the case may be, and supported with the documentary evidence.
- d) The student once registered in a course will not be allowed to change the selected discipline.
- e) Only one Post-Graduation Level course will be financed by WWF.
- f) In principle, the applicability of the scholarship scheme is up to the level of Post-Graduation. However, award of scholarship beyond Post-Graduation level courses will be considered on case to case basis and will be allowed only with the prior approval of the Chairman (WWB) or Secretary (WWF), as the case may be.