Open Testing Services has announced the Invigilator Job 2023. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and interested to join OTS they should apply for such post. The OTS Open Testing Services (OTS) is an emerging testing service agency, established in 2012 with the vision to bring innovation in the assessment and training process. Open Testing Service (OTS) has recently announced OTS Invigilator & other jobs 2023 that is offering multiple vacancies for multiple different positions such as Invigilator, Coordinator, Test Center, Data Entry Operator, Network Supervisor, Physical Instructor, Monitoring Officer, Vigilance Officer, Event Organizer, Chief Examiner, Data Processor, Shorthand Instructor, Assistant Manager Operation, Assistant Manager Coordination, Assistant Manager Project, Assistant Manager Finance, Assistant Manager Training, Assistant Manager Marketing, Web Editor/Content Writer, Printer/Copier Technician.
All Pakistani nations, both male and female candidates from all over Pakistan bearing matriculation, intermediate, bachelor’s and master’s degree are eligible to apply for OTS Jobs 2023.
OTS Invigilator Jobs 2023 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Interview Schedule
- Test Center
- Data Entry Operator
- Network Supervisor
- Physical Instructor
- Monitoring Officer
- Vigilance Officer
- Event Organizer
- Chief Examiner
- Data Processor
- Shorthand Instructor
- Assistant Manager Operation
- Assistant Manager Coordination
- Assistant Manager Project
- Assistant Manager of Finance
- Assistant Manager Training
- Assistant Manager of Marketing
- Web Editor/Content Writer
- Printer/Copier Technician
How To Apply:
- The interested candidates are required to register themselves on the Open Testing Services (OTS) website in order to be able to apply for the OTS Job.
- The interested candidate is required to apply online on the Open Testing Services (OTS) website, i.e. https://www.ots.org.pk.
- The candidates are required to download the Application Form the Open Testing Services (OTS) website and fill it.
- The candidates are required to duly fill in the application form and submit it to the following address: