Open Testing Service of Pakistan OTS invites application by the individuals who have the required qualification for the District & Session Court Bajor Jobs 2022 because District and Session Court authorized OTS to receive application form and conduct the written test give list of eligible candidates for interview. The candidates who are eligible to apply for these jobs of Computer Operator, Budget and Accounts Assistant, Assistant, Senior Scale Stenographer, Steno typist, Junior Clerk, Record Clerk must have the Graduate degree along with the computer diploma. The candidates who want to apply will download OTS application forms is available on this page.
After submission of the complete application form OTS will issue roll number slips to those candidates who will qualify for the recruitment test that will be available here also. After the OTS written test will upload here online result for all applicants who appear in the OTS written test. If you want to get any further information of District and Session Court Bajor Jobs 2022 use comment section. We solved your problem as soon as possible.
District and Session Court Bajor Jobs 2022 OTS Application Form Roll Number Slips Results
District and Session Court Bajor Jobs 2022
|Last Date Apply|
|Age Limit||25th to 35th Year|
|Application Forms||Click Here|
|Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
|Test Date||Click Here|
- Computer Operator
- Budget and Accounts Assistant
- Senior Scale Stenographer
- Junior Clerk
- Record Clerk
The interested applicants are required to have any of the following academic qualification in order to be eligible for district and Session Court Bajor Jobs 2022.
- Middle Pass
How to apply:
- The applicants who are interested to apply for jobs of District and Session Court 2022 download the application form online on this page.
- The applicants are required to pay their application processing fees in any online branch of Allied Bank, Meezan Bank, Muslim Commercial Bank, and Habib Bank Limited.
- Incomplete applications will not considered.
- Application received after office hours and after last date will not be entertained.
- For Test Dates, Roll Number Slips and Test Center information keep visiting the Open Testing Service website.