Applications are invited to fill up the vacant posts in the following Consumer Protection Courts of Sindh from the candidates who fulfill the requirements and possess the domicile & PRC of the concerned district as mentioned against each posts. For this purpose SIBA Testing Service invites application form from competent and qualified candidates against different positions. It is golden opportunity for those who have interest in Sindh High Court and fulfill the criteria they must apply before the closing date. Both male and female candidates are eligible for these jobs.
Candidates must possess the minimum required qualification as noted against each post. In this page we share STS application form, eligibility criteria, roll number slips, test date, interview schedule and final merit list of candidates. Candidates must download online application form and send STS headquarter before the closing date.
Sindh High Court Data Processing Assistant STS Jobs 2022 Application Form
- Assistant BPS-16
- Reader BPS-14
- Data Processing Assistant BPS-12
- Junior Clerk BPS-11
Sindh High Court Data Processing Assistant STS Jobs 2022 Application Form: Click Here
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to apply:
- Application form and other details are available at STS website or study.com.pk
- Which must be read carefully before the applying for aforesaid posts.
- All the candidates are required to download application form and deposit challan of Rs. 700 from SIBA Testing Service account. Fee of Rs. 700 may be deposited in any branch of Allied Bank Limited.
- After filling job application form the candidate should dispatch jobs application form along with attested photocopies of testimonials.
- Mcqs test of all posts will be conducted on the same date and time at Karachi, Hyderabad & Sukkur.
- Form should be carefully filled in by the candidates a the provided information will be considered as final for further processing by STS. Not fulfilling any of the statements written in the application form or not fulfilling any criteria advertisement will automatically exclude the candidate form the whole process at any stage.