NTS PFA Data Entry Operator Jobs 2022 Online Test Preparation Mcqs. Punjab Government invites applications form for the different posts in Punjab Food Authority. All the candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of Punjab province can apply for the vacant positions of Punjab Food Authority. Place of posting will be anywhere in all over the Punjab. For this National Testing Service NTS has invite application form for suitable and educated individuals for the post of Punjab Food Authority 2022 for relevant posts such as Vigilance Officer, Assistant Director Legal, Computer Operator, Accountant, Enforcement Inspector, Assistant Budget Officer, IT Coordinator, Assistant Vigilance, Data Entry Operator, Junior Clerk and Driver.
The candidates must submit their application through NTS before the closing date. Incomplete and after due date for submission of application will not be concerned. The appointment will be made on contract basis. Interested candidates submit application form as soon as possible and start the online test preparation mcqs on this page. Our test specially generated on NTS test syllabus and paper pattern. The individuals attempts our test and improve your general knowledge ability and get good marks in NTS written test. we advice our visitor attempts our test many time and check your knowledge.
NTS PFA Data Entry Operator Jobs 2022 Online Test Preparation Mcqs
- Vigilance Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Directors – Legal (BPS-17)
- Computer Operators (BPS-14)
- Accountants (BPS-14)
- Enforcement Inspectors (BPS-14)
- Assistant Budget Officers (BPS-14)
- IT Coordinators (BPS-14)
- Assistant Vigilance Officers (BPS-13)
- Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
- Drivers (BPS-05)
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to apply:
- All government employees are eligible through proper channel.
- Incomplete applicants or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will be entertained.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply more tan one post he/she must submit application form for each post.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled application form along with test fee in favor of National Testing Service copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service website along with deposit slip of Rs. 300 form.
- Roll No Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.