Intelligence Bureau IB has announced the latest jobs 2022 for fulfilling the vacant position all over Pakistan. Applications are invited for the different positions from all over Pakistan. The candidates who are eligible and have the nationality of Pakistan must apply for such jobs because it is a golden opportunity for those candidates who are interested in the Intelligence Bureau. The Intelligence Bureau IB is a civilian intelligence agency in Pakistan. Intelligence Bureau was established in 1947, the IB is Pakistan’s oldest intelligence agency.
Appointments and supervision of its operations are authorized by the Prime Minister of Pakistan. IB Pakistan NTS Jobs 2022 Online Test Preparation Mcqs. The candidates belonging to Sindh province should clearly mention whether they are domiciled in Sindh Urban and Ural Area and accordingly claim quota of Sindh U or Sindh R.
For this purpose Intelligence Bureau IB has appointed National Testing Service NTS to announce the advertisement and receive the application form. Now NTS has announced the application form. The candidates read the instruction carefully and eligibility Criteria if they fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply for such jobs through NTS before the closing date.
Don’t waste the time downloading Intelligence Bureau IB 2022 Test Online Preparation and start the test preparation. On this page, we provide online test preparation MCQs for IB NTS Jobs 2022. The applicants who attempt our test get good marks in the written test because we made especially on the NTS syllabus and pattern.
IB Pakistan NTS Jobs 2022 Online Test Preparation Mcqs
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
Terms and Condition:
- Those candidates who apply against ex service man quota must attach documentary proof of colour service and reason for discharge form armed forces. If a candidate has already availed opportunity for appointment against ex serviceman quota in BPS-01 to BPS-04 he will not be eligible for this relacation second time.
- In case of non availability of ex serviceman civilian of the same province/region will be considered.
- Any serving individual who conceals the fact of his/her being in government service at the time of applying for subject post would render him/herself ineligible and his/her candidature would be liable to cancellation when it comes to the knowledge of the department.
- Applicants having foreign spouse will be treated as ineligible.
- Disable quota is not applicable.
- Selected candidates would have to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
- The candidates who claim minority quota should provide affidavit duly attested by class one magistrate.