Government of Pakistan has announced the latest jobs 2022 in Karachi Port Trust. Karachi Port Trust jobs 2022 announced under the supervision of Pakistan Testing Service. Both male and female are eligible for Karachi Port Trust Jobs 2022. If you are Interested in these Karachi Port Trust Jobs Vacancies then You can Apply for this Job. This Jobs post is available in hole Pakistan for this you must have to submit the PTS test application forms Which You can download at the Official Website of PTS or here at this Page send PTS Head office before the closing date. The candidates download the application form and send your application duly filled courier along with detailed Bio Data, CV, Photograph and one copy of CNIC. The announced positions are very challenging and the selected individuals would be offered to work in very friendly environment. The job qualification is Matric / FA. The last date for receipt of applications.
The individuals who are waiting the deadline we advise that don’t waste the time and submit application form as soon as possible and start the PTS Test Preparation. PTS conduct the written test under strike supervision. In this page we provide the PTS written test syllabus, paper Pattern and Online Test Preparation Mcqs. Those candidates who are interested in Karachi Port Trust jobs they start the online test preparation. Such test specially generated for PTS Karachi Port Trust Jobs 2022. The individuals practice these test and pass PTS Written test with good marks. These test numbers increase grand total when department make the list for interview of eligible candidates.
Karachi Port Trust Jobs 2022 Online PTS Test Preparation Mcqs
Online PTS Test Preparation Mcqs:
- General age relaxation of 5 years is already clubbed.
- Allowances as admissible under KPT Rules.
- Age relaxation to other categories as per Government instructions will also be applicable.
- All posts are on contract initially for a period of 3 years (extendable)
- 10% quota for women, 5% for minorities and 2% for disabled persons will be observed. Candidates for
- the disabled quota shall have to submit a registration certificate (as a disabled citizen) granted by Provincial
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
How to Apply:
- Applications form along with fee deposit is available on Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website: www.pts.org.pk
- Please download the Application Form, and pay the fee as prescribed in any of the countrywide online branches of UBL & HBL Send your applications duly filled, by mail or courier so as to reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement along with Fee Deposit Slip to “Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq, Blue Area, Islamabad”
- In case of applying for more than one post, a separate application must be processed.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not been entertained.
- No TA/DA will be provided for test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable
- Candidate already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Please indicate the name of Post applying for on the right-hand corner of the envelope.