Khyber Public Service Commission has announced the new jobs in Finance Department on behalf of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government. KPK Government signed with KPPSC to announce the announced the advertisement and receives the application form from competent eligible and hard working candidates. Applicants who fulfill the criteria and fulfill the required criteria they must apply online before the closing date. KPPSC Finance Department Jobs 2022 Apply Online Roll No Slips. On this page we share KPPSC Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Roll Number Slips, Test Schedule and Final merit list of selected candidates for interview.
The individuals who fulfill the criteria of Finance Department Jobs they must register themselves online on here. All the information and necessary documents which required for jobs detail provided on this page. Finance Department is responsible for the supervision and control of Provincial Finances, Preparation of Provincial Budget, Formulation and Interpretation of Financial Rules, Civil Servants Rules related to Pay, Allowances and Pension, Management of Public Funds, Management of Public Debit, Banking, Coordination of National and Provincial Finance Commissions, Administration of Local Fund Audit and Treasuries.
KPPSC Finance Department Jobs 2022 Apply Online Roll No Slips
|Last Date||Not Announce Yet|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Test Date||Announced Soon|
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Khyber Public Service Commission, jobs on the KPPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the FPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- against Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before 17th There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.