The Services and General Administration Department is working with a mission to create an efficient, professional, qualified and accountable human resource to achieve the envisioned objectives of good governance and sustained development in the province. Services & General administration department Jobs 2023 announced and invites application form suitable candidates against different posts. Services & General administration department assigned the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC to collect the application form and after the evaluation of the form they commence the written test from the eligible candidates. If you are interested and eligible then you have chance to get the jobs in the department of Services & General administration.
The applicant must read eligibility criteria, required qualification and other instruction if you fulfill the requirements then candidate should download the application form and bank deposit slip form this page. It is mandatory for applicants to deposit Rs. 1000 under head of PPSC in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the closing date of submission of application. Applications are required to submit online application form by the closing date which is 2nd May 2023. Application should fill in the online application form carefully in the light of the guidelines and instructions mention in this page.
Provincial Management Service PPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online Roll No Slips Syllabus
Provincial Management Service
- A candidate must obtain 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in the aggregate to qualify for interview. O.50 or more marks will be rounded off. There after a candidate must also secure 50% in the interview to be finally successful.
- Negative marking will be done and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the MCQs type paper.
- Change in the priority selection of examination centers shall not be allowed.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk or through web link given below.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 1000/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- At the time of test and interview, the applicants need to bring CNIC.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.