Government of Punjab has announced the latest jobs 2022 in Services & General administration department. Interested candidates they fulfill the eligibility criteria and required qualification they must apply these jobs before closing date through Punjab Public Service Commission. Punjab Government signed with PPSC to receive the application form, review form and issue Roll Number Slips of eligible candidates and conduct the written test and give the selected candidates list to department for interview. For this purpose PPSC invites application form online with Rs. 1000 bank challan. The individual who are interested in Services & General administration department Jobs 2022 they apply as soon as possible.
All posts are required to be applied online no hardcopy of online application or copies of testimonials are required to be forwarded to PPSC. The appointment will be made on regular basis. Both male and female are eligible for Services & General administration department jobs 2022. The applicant must have the domicile of Punjab Province. A candidate must obtain 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in the aggregate to qualify for interview. O.50 or more marks will be rounded off. There after a candidate must also secure 50% in the interview to be finally successful.
PPSC Provincial Management Service Jobs 2022 Online Test Preparation Mcqs
If your are seeking for the Provincial Management Service jobs in the Services & General administration department you must be prepare themselves for the PPSC written test and interview but for the test and interview preparations you must know about the syllabus and Paper Pattern. In this page we provide complete Provincial Management Service Jobs 2022 written test syllabus and Paper pattern. Also we provide online test preparation mcqs for our visitor free of cost. Applicants can get all related test on single page. These tests improve your general ability for written test and interview. The candidates who attempt our test they get good marks in written test. So now you are at the right place to get the preparations of the Provincial Management Service Jobs Test 2022.
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
- The candidate must have done Masters / Bachelors / LLB degrees from any recognized HEC University.
- The age limit of the candidates must be 21 to 30 years of age.
How to Apply:
- All of those who are eligible and willing to apply for the above-mentioned jobs must visit the official site.
- All applicants must deposit Rs.1000/- as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- The application test fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan, National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- All of the applicants will be required to bring in their original CNIC with them at the time of tests and interviews.
- After registering yourself successfully, you shall receive your roll number slip and date/time of your entry tests through Official site of PPSC or you shall be communicated via SMS.