Punjab Public Service Commission invites application form for Junior Clerk positions in Service & General Administration Department. For this purpose PPSC invite online form. The candidates who are interested in Service & General Administration Department and fulfill the criteria they must apply before the closing date and start the test preparation PPSC conduct a written test for Junior Clerk Posts. PPSC paper mcqs types written test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration. The syllabus of PPSC written test is English, Urdu, General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Mathmatics and Islamyat for 60% marks and MS Office portion contain 40% mcqs.
Applications are invited all over the Punjab Province. The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of Punjab Province are eligible for Junior Clerk Posts. Applicants apply online before the 5th August 2023. The appointment will be made on contract basis for period of five years.
PPSC Administration Department Jobs 2023 Online Test Preparation Mcqs
Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/instruction carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. Applicants should fill in the online application form carefully in the light of the guideline and instruction mention on this page. The Services and General Administration Department is working with a mission to create an efficient, professional, qualified and accountable human resource to achieve the envisioned objectives of good governance and sustained development in the province.
PPSC Administration Department Junior Clerk Jobs 2023 Online Test Preparation Mcqs
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before 5th August 2023. There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for registration certificate before the closing date and provide the same at the time of interview.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.