Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC invites online application form for Punjab Board of Revenue on behalf of Government of Punjab. Candidates register yourself online on PPSC website don’t wait the last date because for this PPSC invites application form review form and then issue the roll number slips for written test. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC conduct a written test for checked your ability and knowledge. One paper mcqs type written test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising questions on General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Computer skills.
The candidates fulfill the criteria and education requirement they must apply and start the test preparation. Many students search books and online mcqs for preparation. We solved your problem in this page we provide online test preparation mcqs for PPSC written test. We make test on PPSC written syllabus wise. Candidates attempts online our test free of cost and prepare yourself for Junior Clerk post written test. In our collection you can get Current Affairs test, General Knowledge, English, Mathematics, Computer Science, Islamiyat.
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2024 Online PPSC Test Preparation Mcqs Syllabus Wise
Male and Female both are eligible for Punjab Board of Revenue Department Jobs 2024. The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of Punjab Province they must apply for such jobs if they have the required qualification and experience. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PVMC or other relevant body for registration certificate before the closing date and provide the same at the time of interview.
- Auditor Colonies
- Computer Operators
- Junior Clerks
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before. There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.