Punjab Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2022 Registration Online. Punjab Revenue Department has announced Junior Clerk Jobs 2022 in Deputy Commissioner Office Rajanpur. It is good news for those candidates who are waiting such jobs they must apply online before the closing date. Incomplete and late submission forms are not considered. On this page we share online application forms, eligibility criteria, due date of submission, test schedule, roll number slips, results and final merit list of selected candidates. Recently PPSC has announced the latest jobs 2022 for filling the vacant positions. It is good news for those candidates who are interested in the revenue department and fulfill the criteria they must apply for such jobs before the closing date. All the information such as PPSC Board of Revenue Jobs 2022 Apply Online Roll Number Slips Merit List provided on here.
Board of Revenue PPSC Important Dates
- Announcement Date: 26th August 2022
- Due Date Submission: 10th September 2022
- Test Schedule: Announce Soon
Board of Revenue PPSC Application Form
Online PPSC application forms are available on this page. The candidates who fulfill the required criteria they must apply online before the closing date. Also Bank Challan are available on here. Incomplete and late submission forms are not considered. Also without Online forms are not accepted. PPSC Registration Online
PPSC Roll No Slips Board of Revenue Jobs
After submitting the online application form candidates download online PPSC roll number slips for Board of Revenue Jobs 2022. Candidates must download online PPSC roll number slips before the test date. Without roll number slips candidate did not participate in the written test. Download PPSC Roll No Slips
PPSC Results Board of Revenue Jobs
The candidates who physical appear in the written test of Board of Revenue Jobs and now waiting for their results for further process. PPSC has announced the results of those candidates who appear in the written test. Candidates checked their results online on here. PPSC Result Check Online
New jobs are available in Board of Revenue. Board of Revenue Punjab has announced the latest jobs 2022 through Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. The candidates who are attentive in Board of Revenue and Fulfill the criteria they can get eligibility criteria, Online Registration Form, Roll No Slips, Test Date, Results and final merit list of selected candidates on here. Male and Female both are eligible for Punjab Board of Revenue Jobs 2022. The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of Punjab Province they must apply for such jobs if they have the required qualification and experience. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PVMC or other relevant body for registration certificate before the closing date and provide the same at the time of interview.
Punjab Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2022 Registration Online Roll No Slip Merit List
- 15 Stenographer
Syllabus PPSC Board of Revenue Jobs
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on. There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.