Government of Punjab has announced the latest jobs 2024 in Punjab Revenue Authority to fill the vacant position. Punjab Revenue Authority established under the Punjab Revenue Authority Act 2012 intends to fill the following posts having qualification and experience given against on contract basis initially for a period of 3 years. Applicants are invited from all over the Punjab province to join Punjab Revenue Authority, Government of Punjab Jobs & Positions are Personal Assistant (BS-16), Caretaker (BS-14), Computer Operator/Data Entry Operator (BS-14), Junior Clerk (BS-11), Assistant (BS-16), Receptionist (BS-07).
For this purpose government of Punjab has appoint Pakistan Testing Service PTS for written test of eligible candidates. Now PTS announce the application form the individuals who are eligible for such posts they must download online application form on this page and submit form before the closing date. also in this page we provide the bank challan and term & conduction of Punjab Revenue Authority Jobs 2024. Below we share the complete detail of such jobs. Candidates must have minimum matriculation and intermediate. Pay scale is BS-07 to 16. It’s is one of the best government jobs because of their work environment, growth, incentive and privileges. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates.
Punjab Revenue Authority PTS Jobs 2024
|Last Date Apply
|25th to 35th Year
|Roll Number Slip
|Mid week of month
Punjab Revenue Authority PTS Jobs 2024 Online Application Form Download Roll No Slip
- Personal Assistant
- Computer Operator/Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerk
How To Apply for Punjab Revenue Authority Jobs:
- Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website: Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the countrywide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through Post/courier services.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “handwritten post where an option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.