The Directorate General of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Food Safety & Halal Food Authority invites the applications through Pakistan Testing Service PTS form suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to fulfill the vacant positions for its expansion to other districts of KPK namely Khyber, Kurram, Charsadda, Nowshera, Swabi, Upper Dir, Lower Dir, Malakand, Buner, Tank, Lakki Marwat, Hangu, Haripur, Mansehra, Chitral. PTS has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply for different posts. The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and contain the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province are eligible for these jobs 2023.
The interested candidates will have to go through a mandatory Written Examination and Interview afterward. You can also find the details and syllabus of the written examination from below. PTS is an equal opportunity provider and hence, Male, Female & Transgender all are welcomed to apply for the requested posts available. In this page we share complete information for our visitor like application form, Bank Challan, Roll Number Slips Test date, Syllabus, Paper Pattern, Results and Final Merit List of selected candidates for Interview.
KPK Food Safety & Halal Food Authority PTS Jobs 2023 Application Form Roll Number Slips
KPK Food Safety & Halal Food Authority PTS Jobs 2023
|Last Date Apply||29th April 2023|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Application Forms||Click Here|
|Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
|Test Date||Not Announced|
- Assistant Director Food Safety (BPS-17)
- Food Safety Officer (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Photographer (BPS-11)
- Electrician / Generator Operator (BPS-05)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-04)
- Chowkidar (BPS-04)
- Seepers (BPS-03)
How to Apply:
- All of those who are eligible and willing to apply for the above-mentioned jobs must visit the official site of PTS.
- The application test fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan, National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- All of the applicants will be required to bring in their original CNIC with them at the time of tests and interviews.
- After registering yourself successfully, you shall receive your roll number slip and date/time of your entry tests through Official site of PTS or you shall be communicated via SMS.