Punjab Food Authority has announced the six month internship program for the fresh Graduates and Masters qualified candidates from HEC recognized university in the field of Food Science and Technology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Nutrition, Diary Technology, or BSc Hons in food nutrition-related degree. Food Authority work under the supervision of Punjab government. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for PFA Internships 2023. The candidates who have the qualification Punjab Province domicile and interested to join Punjab Food Authority they must participate in Interview on announced schedule. Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel. Please check the eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification before applying to Walk in Interview Internship program Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2023.
Punjab Food Authority PAF Internships 2023 Interview Schedule
- Internee Operations Dairy Safety
- Internee Operations Meat Safety
- Internee Operations
- Public Relations Internees
Internee – Operations Dairy Safety:
- The candidate must have done his / her Graduation from HEC Recognized University in Foods Science and Technology Department. Moreover, the candidate must have done Masters or Bachelors in Dairy Technology.
Internee – Operations Meat Safety:
- The candidate must have done his / her Graduation from HEC Recognized University in Foods Science and Technology Department. Moreover, the candidate must have done Bachelors or Masters Degree in Microbiology / Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Dairy Technology.
How To Apply:
This will be a “Walk-In-Interview” procedure for which the candidates are requested to visit the Punjab Food Authority Office.
The candidates are requested to bring their current and updated CV with Original and Attested copies of the following documents:
- Degree / Certificates / Diplomas
- Experience certificates
- Transcript Matric / Inter
- Computerized CNIC
- 2 Passport-sized photographs
- Domicile Certificate