Food Department Balochistan Jobs CTS Roll No Slip 2022 Syllabus Test Date. The candidates those submitted complete application forms before the 26th March 2022 and eligible for Food Department Jobs CTS will announce the roll number slip of those candidates. On this page candidates download CTS roll number slip by using the CNIC number. CTS roll number slip contains candidates roll number, test date, test center and other related Information. Check test date & list of eligible candidates from here. Food Department Balochistan Jobs CTS Roll Number Slip 2022 Download Online.
The Government of Balochistan Food and Fisheries Department published Manual of Food Accounts Vol-I and ll in 1986. After the preparation of the draft Manual, it was velted by the Finance Department and Law Department, Government of Balochistan, and the Accountant General Balochistan.
Food Department Balochistan Jobs CTS Roll No Slip 2022 Syllabus Test Date
Efforts have been made to present the manual as an authentic guide in all respects Errors and omission that may be noticed will be highly welcomed for correcting the same in the next issue of the Manual. in order to proper accounting, procedure could be compile the running accounts and the annual financial forecasts and results of State Trading Scheme in foodgrain and sugar..
Food Department Balochistan Jobs CTS Roll Number Slip 2022
|Test Date||Not Announce Yet|
|Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
How to download CTS Roll Number Slips 2022:
- Candidates must follow the following steps in order to get the roll no slip.
- Your Name or CNIC (identity card number) is require to download test roll no slip.
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). You can view the roll number slip as well as all other details about test time & test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and CTS rules.
- Without roll number slip no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam center.