Secondary Education Department Balochistan SEDB invites online application form for filling the vacant position of Secondary School Teacher SST Jobs 2022 via www.bpsc.gob.pk. Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC announce advertisement 2/2022 for secondary education department jobs 2022. Secondary Education Department Balochistan BPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online. Both male and female candidates who are interested in education department and fulfill the criteria they must apply online before closing date. BPSC Secondary School Teacher Jobs 2022 Apply Online, SST BPSC Jobs 2022 last date, BPSC Jobs 2022 SST eligibility criteria, syllabus, paper pattern, BPSC roll no slip, written test result and final merit list of selected candidates. We advise our visitor before applying candidates must download bank challan and submit any online branch before due date.
Secondary Education Department Jobs BPSC Important Date
Announcement Date: 10th January 2022
Last Date Submission: 15th February 2022
Written Test Date: Last Week of February 2022
Balochistan SST Jobs 2022 BPSC Apply Online
Currently Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC announce advertisement 2/2022 for secondary education department jobs 2022. Both male and female candidates who have to domicile of Balochistan province are eligible to apply for SST Jobs 2022. Government of Balochistan has announced the new jobs in Education Department for fulfill the vacant position in education department. BPSC Online Registration Form
BPSC Roll No Slip SST Balochistan Jobs 2022
Both male and female candidates are required to many posts. It is good news for those candidates who are interested, competent and fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply before closing date. The candidate should submit local/domicile certificate of his/her district. A married female candidate not already in government service and desires to apply on the basis of local/domicile of her husband is required to submit the local domicile certificate of her husband containing her name.
BPSC Syllabus for SST Jobs 2022
BPSC written test for Secondary School Teacher SST Jobs contain the mcqs of English, Urdu, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and subject related. Eligibility of the candidates in terms of recruitment rules and the advertised conditions shall be determined after the conduct of screening/professional test.
SST Jobs Test BPSC Result 2022
On detailed scrutiny of the applications if they are found ineligible their candidatures will be cancelled irrespective of the fact whether they have appeared in the examination test or even qualified therein. All the applications for initial recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSCs website. No hardcopy of online application is required form the applicants. However those applicants who do not have access to internet facility are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the BPSC Quetta by hand or by mail on before closing date. Application form available on this page we provide online application form and Roll No Slips of eligible candidates.
Secondary Education Department Balochistan BPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Roll No Slips
- Elementary School Teacher (BPS-15): The candidate must have done graduation with second division from any HEC recognized institute. Moreover, the candidate must be ADE / B.Ed (Hons) from any recognized institute.
- Junior English Teacher (BPS-14): The candidate must have done graduation with second division from any HEC recognized institute. Moreover, the candidate must be C.T second division or ADE / B.Ed from any recognized institute.
- Junior English Teacher (Tech) (BPS-14): The candidate must have done graduation with second division from any HEC recognized institute and must have the certificate of teaching certified. Moreover, the candidate must have 1 year of training in the Diploma in Aggrotech Teachers Training Centre.
- Junior Arabic Teacher (BPS-14): The candidate must have done graduation with a second division in Arabic OR read the attached advertisement below for more detail’s eligibility criteria of this post. Moreover, the candidate must have ATTC from Allama Iqbal Open University or certified from HEC.
- Junior Drawing Master (BPS-14: The candidates must be Graduate with Second Division at least.
- Junior Vernacular Teacher (BPS-09): Must have done Intermediate at least with Second Division.
- Mualim – Quran (BPS-09): The candidate must have done Intermediate with Arabic with Second Division OR read the attached advertisement below for more detail’s eligibility criteria of this post.
- Any application found to be to using forged or presenting false information will result in straight rejection and the candidate will be barred from applying for any future programs.
- Incomplete application will straight forward get rejected. Don’t leave any information providing space unfilled.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for tests or interviews.
- No incomplete or late application will be accepted and will face straight forward rejection!
- The Department of Secondary Education Baluchistan reserves all the rights to change or remove any position.
- Only the candidates hailing from the above-mentioned districts are eligible to submit their applications.
- The age limit for the mentioned posts is 18 to 28 years of age. But due to government age relaxation, the maximum age limit for the candidate is 43 years.
- The appointment of the personnel will be on pure merit basis.
- Any person found to be influencing the selection procedure shall be rejected from the current and any future programs.
- All of the disabled candidates are requested to submit their disability certificate which will be issued from the Department of Social Welfare. Any type of disability which affects the job and duties to be performed shall be deemed not fit for the available post.