Punjab Police department announces a lot of positions in the Police department including Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector. Punjab Police Sub Inspector and ASI Jobs 2022 PPSC Apply Online. All those candidates who are interested and want to join Punjab Police as SI and ASI can check new notifications of Punjab Police vacancies. Punjab Police SI & ASI PPSC Jobs 2022 For Male and Female Apply Online. So all the candidates who are willing to join Punjab Police can fill and submit an online application form now. Punjab Police SI & ASI PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Test Date Syllabus Result and Merit List. The forms are available at the Punjab Public Service Commission official website and on this page which can be submitted till 2022.
Punjab Police ASI PPSC Jobs 2022 Important Dates
Punjab Police ASI PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online
Punjab Police has its repute in Pakistan because it has improved in all sectors of it and producing new forces every year in which it recruits Physically Fit and Skilled staff which helps it to face the Terrorist Activities in Punjab. The interested applicants must have a graduate BA, BSC, B.COM degree with a minimum age limit of 18-25 years old can submit online application forms through PPSC. The candidates who are interested in Punjab Police and fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply online through PPSC on here. Click Here
Punjab Police ASI PPSC Jobs 2022 Roll No Slips
Applicants who have fulfilled the criteria and eligible for written test they must download online roll number slips for the written test online on here. The interested candidates who are already working in Punjab police and they have age between 21 to 35 years old and having graduate BA, BSC, B.com Degree can submit online application forms through Punjab public service commission Lahore, Punjab Police department Lahore Career Opportunities for New and those candidates who are already working in Punjab Police. Click Here
Punjab Police ASI PPSC Jobs 2022 Written test Syllabus
One paper MCQs type is written test of 100 marks comprising the following subjects.
- General Knowledge
- IT and Language
Punjab Police ASI PPSC Jobs 2022 Results
After conducting the written test of candidates PPSC will declare the result of candidates who physically appear in the written test. Punjab Police SI & ASI PPSC Jobs 2022 For Male and Female Apply Online. Make sure that you fill the form correctly and submit it till the due date as incomplete applications received after the due date applicants and applications submitted in any form other than online will not be considered. Candidates check their result online on this page when officially announced.
Final Merit List and Interview Schedule
After the result, PPSC announced the final Merit list of selected candidates and also announced the interview schedule. On this page we share PPSC ASI, SI entry test result, interview schedule and final merit list of selected candidates on here.
Punjab Police SI & ASI PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Test Date Syllabus
- Both Male and female can apply for SI and ASI jobs. Punjab Police Sub Inspector and ASI Jobs 2022 PPSC Apply Online.
- The age of applicants has to be 20 to 25 years on the last date of application submission that is 22nd July 2022.
- Applicant must hold a graduate degree with at least second division from any HEC recognized university.
- The domicile of the candidate should be of the respective district form where he/she is applying.
- Height: 5 feet and 7 inches for males, 5 feet and 2 inches for females.
- Chest: 33-34.5 inches (only for male candidates)
- Vision: minimum near vision J-I while distance vision has to be 6/9 in eye wither with or without glasses.
How to Apply:
- Application along with attested copies of education certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photographs should reach the following address.
- Incomplete or application received after closing date will not be entertained.
- The schedule for the test/interview will be announced later after the closing date.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application.
- Candidates have to qualify for physical test, written test,s and interviews to have a successful interview.