Candidates Testing Service CTS invites application form against different positions of Steno Typist, UDC and LDC on behalf of Ministry of Water Resources. Ministry of Water Resources singed contract with CTS to announce the advertisement and collect the form from eligible and competent candidates. The individuals who have interested in Ministry of Water Resources and fulfill the criteria they must apply for such jobs before the closing date. The applicants have nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible for these jobs. Both male and female candidates are equal opportunity. Due date of submission application form is announce soon.
In this page we share eligibility criteria, CTS application form, last date of submission form, Test Date, Roll Number Slip, Interview Schedule and Final Merit list of selected candidates. Interested individual can get all the information of Ministry of Water Resources Jobs on here. Incomplete and late submission forms are rejected.
Ministry of Water Resources CTS Jobs 2022 Apply Online Roll No Slips
- Steno Typist
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
Ministry of Water Resources CTS Jobs 2022 Application Form
|Department||Ministry of Water Resources|
|Last Date||Announce Soon
|Roll No Slips||Click Here|
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to apply:
- Candidates shall submit application form with required information’s, Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to the CTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form.
- Candidates who have the domicile of federal and provinces can also apply.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branched of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll NO. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidates by CTS at least one week before the test.