Recently ministry of Climate Change has announced the latest jobs 2022 for filling the different vacant positions. Ministry of Climate Change is looking to recruit the following staff for project Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Program Phase-l Up scaling of Green Pakistan Programme for an initial period of two years extendable on performance evaluation basis to implement the programme at national level. Both male and female candidates are eligible for these posts. Candidates all over the country are eligible for such posts. For this purpose Ministry of Climate Change singed with Open Testing Service to announce the advertisement and collect the application form from competent and hard working candidates before the closing date. The applicants who fulfill the criteria and have the required qualification they must apply such jobs before the 18th January 2022.
Ministry of Climate Change OTS Jobs 2022 Online Application Form Roll No Slip
Interested candidates download online application form on this page fill carefully and submit OTS headquarter before the last date. Before the applying candidates must read all the instruction then apply. Later we provide the roll number slips of eligible candidates on this page. Also we provide the test date and test center detail on here.
Ministry of Climate Change OTS Jobs 2022 Online Application Form
|Last date||18th January 2022|
|Department||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Roll No Slips||Click Here|
- GIS Analyst / Programmer
- Monitoring Office (Forest)
- Monitoring Officer (Wildlife)
- Web Developer / IT Specialist
- Forest Officer
- Wildlife / Biodiversity Officer
- Gender / Communication Officer
- Planning / Procurement Officer
- Admin and Finance Officer
- Admin and Finance Assistant
- Forest Assistant
- Wildlife / Biodiversity Assistant
- Monitoring Assistant
- Office Boy
- Security Guard
- Dispatch Rider
How to apply:
- The prescribed qualification experience and TORs of the posts are available at website of mocc.gov.pk.
- The post are purely on contract basis for a period of two years extendable on performance based evaluation.
- Candidates already in Govt service should apply through proper channel.
- General age relaxation of 5 years is admissible as per Federal Govt rules.
- Only shot listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill the advertised post without assigning any reason thereof.
- Deadline of submission form is 18th January 2022.