It is good news Pakistan Army has announced the latest jobs 2022 in Military Engineering Service MES. The vacant Posts are Charge Hand E&M Grade-I, Charge Hand B&R Grade-I, Charge Hand E&M Grade-II, Charge Hand B&R Grade-II, Patrol Mechanical, AC Refrigerator Mechanic, DC & RM, Oil Engine Driver, Instrument Repairer, Auto Electrician, Fitter Mechanic, Welder, Sign Writer, Meter Reader, Electrician, Lineman, Switchboard Attendant, Gas Fitter, Lift Operator/Lift Mechanic, Complaint Receiver, Pipe Fitter/Plumber, Mason, Painter, Polisher, Carpenter, MT Driver, Motor Pump Attendant, Boiler Attendant, Labourer, Sanitary Worker).
These positions are announced for all regions of EME (Army) located in Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, Peshawar, Mangla, Multan, Gujranwala, Bahawalpur. Appointment of above-mentioned positions will be held on a pure contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Military Engineer Services MES Jobs 2022 Online Application Form last Date.
The individual who are interested and fulfill the criteria they submit their application before due date. Candidates can download application form online on this page. In this page we share complete information of such jobs like application form, eligibility criteria, written Test date, Physical test schedule and final selected candidate list provided here. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates. Vacant position detail provided below.
Military Engineer Services MES Jobs 2022 Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria Candidate List
- Chargehand Electrical / Mechanical G-I (BPS-07)
- Chargehan Building & Road G-I (BPS-07)
- Chargehand Electrical / Mechanical Grade – II (BPS-06)
- Chargehand Building & Road Grade – II (BPS-06)
- Patrol Mechanic (BPS-06)
- Air Conditioner / Refrigerator Mechanic (BPS-06)
- Driver Construction & Road Machinery (BPS-06)
- Oil Engine Driver (BPS-06)
- Auto Electrician (BPS-06)
- Fitter – Mechanic (BPS-06)
- Welder (BPS-06)
- Sign Fighter (BPS-06)
- Meter Reader (BPS-06)
- Electrician (BPS-06)
- Lineman (BPS-06)
- Switch Board Attendant (BPS-06)
- Gas Fitter (BPS-06)
- Lift Operator / Lift Mechanic (BPS-06)
- Complaint Receiver (BPS-05)
- Pipe-fitter / Plumber (BPS-04)
- Mason (BPS-04)
- Painter (BPS-04)
- Polisher (BPS-04)
- Glazier (BPS-04)
- Carpenter (BPS-04)
- MT Driver (BPS-04)
- Motor Pump Attendant (BPS-04)
- Boiler Attendant (BPS-04)
- Labourer (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
How To Apply:
- Applicants should be download application form from the official site of Military Engineering Services (www.mes.gov.pk)
- Duly filled Application Form along with attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the Office of Commander Military Engineer Services (CMES).
- All applicants, are required to attach with their applications, a Bank Draft/Pay Order as following in favor of
- E-in-C’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi. Applications received without Bank Draft/Pay Order will not be accepted:-
- a. BPS-1 to 5 Rs. 100/- / b. BPS-6 to 7 Rs. 200/-
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview via call letter.
- No Traveling Allowance / Duty Allowance will be paid to any candidate for test/interview.