PPSC Information & Culture Department Jobs 2022 Apply Online Roll No Slips Syllabus Paper Pattern provided here. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC is going to commence the recruitment test of Information & Culture Department Jobs 2022. The department authorized PPSC to conduct the jobs hiring test and collect the application forms from the candidates who are eligible for different jobs. If you are interested and eligible to get the jobs in Information & Culture department then you must do online registration at the PPSC official website before the last date of submission application.
Before the online applying candidates must read all the instruction and eligibility criteria if you fulfill the criteria then you must apply for these jobs. Our aim to give general information related applying procedure, syllabus, paper pattern conducted by PPSC for different posts. Only online application forms are accepted without online forms are not entertained. PPSC will announce the written test date and then eligible candidate will download their roll number slips which are uploaded on the PPSC website before the one week of test date. Below see the complete information of information & Culture department.
PPSC Information & Culture Department Jobs 2022 Apply Online Roll No Slips
Online submission application procedure:
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” upto the Closing Date mentioned in the Advertisement.
- Candidates should fill the On-line Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
- Editing options, to correct any data will be available to the Candidates till the Closing Date of submission of On-line Application Form.
- The candidates are advised to submit only their personal valid E-mail address and personal Mobile number at the time of submission of their online application.
- Editing the Date of Birth on or before the closing date is available to the candidates.
- Candidates may correct/edit their date of birth on or before the closing date if so desired.
- In case Additional Vacancies are added to the Advertised number of vacancies, the age of the Candidate shall be calculated in the manner hereunder:-
- For Candidates who had applied in response to the Original Advertisement, the Date shall be the Closing Date as indicated in the said Advertisement.
- For Candidates who had applied in response to the Subsequent Advertisement, (increasing the number of posts of the original Advertisement), except the Candidates appearing in Combined/ Competitive Examination, the Date shall be the Closing Date of the Subsequent Advertisement.
- Whereas, for candidates for Combined/Competitive Examination, age shall be reckoned from 1st January of the year in which the examination is proposed to be held.
- Those Candidates who could not apply in response to the Original Advertisement since they were underage on the Closing Date shall become eligible if they attain the requisite age limit on the Closing Date of the Subsequent Advertisement which would be reflected in the Subsequent Advertisement as well.