Government College MAO Lahore has opened the admission 2022 for Intermediate students. Students can get all the information regarding the intermediate admission on here. The admissions are open for the students who have just done their Matric. The degree is awarded by the Punjab University. Govt MAO College Lahore Admission 2022 Online Application Form Test Date and Final Merit list of selected candidates mention here. These degree programs are the basic foundations for higher classes. Government MAO college stands towering amongst the institutions of Punjab in providing education of a high standard at Intermediate (FA, FSc, I.Com, ICS, BS(H) and Post Graduate levels. This college is offering its students opportunities for overall development amidst a disciplined and peaceful environment in multiple phases.
The interested candidates can download online application form for intermediate on this site. Every college offered admission twice in year. Govt MAO 2% of total seats are reserved for disable candidates. the candidates shall attach disablility certificate issued by district disability board or the district assessing board with the admission form. Also 2% admission on sports basis is reserved only in Arts group. MAO College declared 2 merit list one is morning shift list and other is 2nd time shift list. If the candidates did not appear in 1st merit list they don’t submit other application form for 2nd shift.
Govt MAO College Lahore Admission 2022 in FA Fsc ICS With Students Merit List
- The student must have passed Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation) or O-Level in the 1st annual 2022/ 2nd annual 2018.
- Maximum Age limit is 18 years extendable upto 20 years for fresh candidates of annual 2022.
Secondary School Certificate (Tech) candidates are not eligible.
Prospectus will be available from: Announce Soon
Last date for submission of application: Not Announce Yet
1st Merit List displayed: First week of this month
- Admission is granted only on merit basis.
- Admission form is attached with prospectus
- The Applicant shall write the category clearly on top of the application form
- The Applicant will appear before interview committee along with original documents on specified dates
- Challan form will be issued by the account office after interview
- 3-attested copies of Provisional Certificate/Result Card/Mark Sheet
- One attested photocopy of Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- 4-duly attested passport size photographs.
- 6-self addressed postal envelopes required at the time of admission.
- Photocopy of Father/ Mother/ Guardians CNIC
- A Migration Certificate in case of Board other than Lahore Board
- After getting admission in the college, if a student has already registered with some other institute, he will himself be responsible for cancellation of his previous registration.
- All fee and dues are charged annually at the beginning of academic session.
- Schedule for fee will be issued accordingly
- The applicants will be dropped due to non payment of dues /fee at the prescribed dates.
- Re-admission can be granted on the recommendation of the Admission Committee and approval of the Principal.
- Fee concession and stipends for deserving students are granted on the recommendation of committee constituted for this purpose.
- Students are advised to submit application along with supporting documents to get fee concession.
Eligibility for Fee Concession
- Need Based
- Academic Performance
- Regularity in Clesses