Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC invites online application form for Punjab Workers Welfare Board on behalf of Punjab Government. Punjab Public Service Commission has recently given the advertisement 2023 of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply for Provincial Management Service. Interest candidates get online application form eligibility criteria, due date of submission form, Roll No Slips, Test Date and Results on this page.
The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and contain the domicile of Punjab Province are eligible for these jobs 2023. Interested candidates fill online application form and download online bank challan submit in any branch of National Bank, Habib Bank, MCB etc. candidates must submit online application form before the last date. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained/total marks or percentage certificate of all degree at the time of interview.
PPSC Secondary School Teacher SST Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- SST Physics
- SST Mathematics
- SST Chemistry
- SST Biology
- SST English
- SST Urdu
PPSC Secondary School Teacher SST Jobs 2023
|Last Date Apply||2nd of this month 2023|
|Age Limit||25th to 35th Year|
|Roll Number Slip||Not Announced
|Test Date||Not Announced|
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before 30 May 2023 There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.