Down University of Health Science prospectus & application form can be downloaded from DUHS official website (www.duhs.edu.pk) form due dates. Interested candidates must submitted along with all required documents of eligibility and paid fee voucher of Rs. 2000 only in United Bank Ltd. Dow University of Health Sciences invites online application form for BBA, MBA and EMBA admission 2021. The candidates who want to get admission they can download online application form and fee voucher. Here we provide eligibility criteria, Online Registration Form, Due date of submission application form, Test Date, interview Schedule and Final Merit List.
DUHS Admission Important Dates
Students who interested in Dow University of Health Science and want to join they must follow admission dates and submit complete form before date. Incomplete and late submission admission forms are not entertained.
Dow University BBA Admission 2022
The DUHS-IHM offers full-time degree programs at its constituted institute & lsquoInstitute of Health Management&rsquo with variety of other programs at the campus also both in morning and evening. It is not uncommon to find entrepreneurs, practicing managers, government employees and technocrats attending these programs. The diversity in their work backgrounds makes the interaction a rich educational experience.
- Applicants to the BBA Program must have completed their:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of 2nd Division
- OR A Levels with minimum of 2 `B`s and 1 `C`s in 3 principal subjects such that there should be on grade less than `C` across the 3 principal subjects. No credit is applicable for any subsidiary, general or advanced supplementary paper. OR American High School Diploma with a minimum of 60% or an International Baccalaureate with at least 30 points out of 45.
- Applicants to the MBA, MBA (Evening) and EMBA Programs must have:
MBA – 2.5 years (66 credit hours)
- A minimum of 16 years of education non business (Post 16 years of education)
MBA 3.5 years (96 credit hours)
- A minimum of 14 years education in the last degree
EMBA 2 years (66 credit hours)
- A minimum of 14 years education with 4 years middle level management working experience
- The quest for excellence is the will to become what you are capable of becoming, and just a little more.
Dow University Admission 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Test Date
The programs of study are as follows:
Bachelor of Business Admission
The BBA Program at IHM is a full-time 4-year bachelor program. This program consists of 48 courses of 144 credit hours cumulative. Out of these, 44 courses are compulsory and 4 are electives. The program offers specialization in Health Management, Hospital Administration, and Pharmaceutical Management among others.
Dow University MBA Admission 2022
The MBA Morning Program is a full-time program conducted at IHM. The campus is located at Duhs Ojha Campus. The program consists of foundation, core courses, electives and MBA Project (equivalent to 1 course workload). A total of 90-96 credit hours for 3.5 years program and 66-72 credit units are needed for these MBA programs.
Dow University BBA Fee Structure 2022
The MBA Evening Program is offered at the same campus. The duration of this program may vary depending on the capacity of the student to complete the course load during each semester. The minimum time allowed also varies depending up their program scheme in which they were enrolled. While the maximum duration for completing the program is 7 years. The program consists of foundation, core courses, electives and MBA Project (equivalent to 1 course workload). A total of 90-96 credit hours for 3.5 years program and 66-72 credit units are needed for these MBA programs.
Dow University MBA Fee Structure 2022
This program provides an opportunity for experienced professionals to obtain a Master`s degree in Business Administration on a schedule that minimizes disruption of work and personal pursuits.
Executive MBA program is designed for middle level managers to senior executives and business leaders who want to strengthen their expertise. IHM offers this unique training program for working executives who wish to advance to the highest levels of the corporate ladder, especially managers who are seeking C-suite (CEO, CFO, COO etc) or entrepreneurial roles.
Admissions to DUHS-IHMs Programs are given totally on merit. The candidate must possess a bachelor`s degree from any recognized university/institute. He/she should have a minimum of four years working experience and preferably be working in an organization. If a candidate has passed only FA/F.Sc or equivalent but has more than five years experience, his/her case may be considered for admission by DUHS. Admission to the Diploma will be cancelled if at any time, during the course of study, the documents of the candidate are found to be incorrect/false/invalid.
www.duhs.edu.pk admission 2022
Application form can be obtained or downloaded from DUHS/IHM website. The form must be submitted in original along with above mentioned documents/testimonials at DUHS Admission Cell, 3rd Floor along with a pay order of Rs. 1500/- in favor of Dow University of Health Sciences Karachi or at Institute of Health Management (IHM).
Selection and Admission Procedure
- Admission to the Diploma is based on a systematic ion procedure. Following documents are to be submitted:
- Candidates possessing Bachelor`s Degree must submit Application Form (duly filled), along with photocopy of Matric/O level, Intermediate/A level and Bachelor`s Degree and proof of experience.
- Candidates who do not have Bachelor&rsquos degree must submit Application form (duly filled), along with
- DUHS reserves the right to accept or reject any candidate at the interview stage without assigning any reasons.