Hamdard University Islamabad Campus has announced the admission 2023 in the Graduate, Post Graduate, Master and PhD degree programs. The main vision of Hamdard University to preserve and disseminate knowledge by achieving highest level of excellence at par with best institutions of the world. Hamdard University was established in 1948. Within a few years the herbal medical products of Hamdard became household names.
Important Date Hamdard University Admission 2023
Last date to Apply: 31st January 2023
Last Date Submission: 25th February 2023
Test & Interview: Not Announce Yet
Hamdard University Admission 2023 Apply Online
The phenomenal business success of Hamdard brands is a legendary part of the business history of Pakistan. In the fifty years of his active career as a practitioner of Greco-Arab medicine par excellence, Hakim Mohammed Said also achieved international renown as a scholar and researcher in medicine in recognition of his meritorious services and scholarly achievements when he was awarded Nishan-e-Imtiaz (Posthumous) by the Government of Pakistan.
Hamdard University Admission 2023 Last Date
Hamdard University announce the admission and invite the application form online from the eligible candidates for different programs like BE Electrical Engineering, BS Computer Science, BBA, MBA, MS, M.Phil and PhD. In this page we share complete detail of Hamdard University admission 2023. Below we mention the submission application form procedure, eligibility criteria, test date and final merit list of selected candidates.
Hamdard University Islamabad Admission 2023 Apply Online Last Date Fee Structure
Hamdard University Online Admission Fee Structure
If you’re looking at Hamdard University Fall Admission 2023, You can find it here. Admissions are available within the BSc Engineering Technology programs. It is among the top universities established to offer high-quality education to students from Pakistan. Therefore, all students interested in taking admission at this university have to submit their applications by the deadline. Furthermore, it is the most broad and fast-growing privately-owned university in Pakistan. Therefore, the cost structure for all of the programs is affordable. Additionally, financial aid is available to worthy students on a need-based basis. Therefore, fall admissions 2023 are now open. Find out more here.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting www.admission.hamdard.edu.pk.
- First, you must sign up and register using a current email address. After logging in, you can access the admissions application form.
- Fill out the form and include all the necessary information required.
- Then, you can generate the fee voucher and pay the amount in any UBL branch. UBL.
- Fill out the admission form, and your admit card should be posted at the entrance.
- Print the admit card and carry it to the entrance exam.
Online Admissions Procedure:
- Download application form
- Complete all section of application form in CAPITAL letters.
- Attach following documents with application form: i. Three passport size photographs ii. Copy of CNIC or Form-B iii. SSC iv. FSc / DAE / Equivalent Certificate / Hope Certificate (if result not announced).
- Attach Pay Order / Bank Draft of Rs. 1400/- in favor of ‘Hamdard University’ islamabad Campus.
- Prospectus & Form fee can also be deposited online in Account No. 0148-1002483833 of Hamdard University, Islamabad Campus, in any branch of Bank Al-Falah throughout Pakistan. Attach electronic receipt (in original) with application form.
- Application Form should be submitted through postal mail / courier services at the following address: Hamdard University, Islamabad Campus, 23 East, Fazl-e-Haq Road Blue Area Islamabad.
- On receipt of application form admission department will send admit card and prospectus to the mailing address given in your application form.
- The University takes no responsibility for any postal delay in the delivery of interview or intimation letter or any other communication relating to admission.
- Applicants, who do not get the Admit Card, may report to the Admission Office three days before the date of the written Admission Test to collect the Admit Card in person. Such candidates are required to bring identity documents (two photographs, NIC, Passport or College Identity Card) for this purpose.
- The University has the right to change the Admission Test/Interview Schedule and/or venue due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If it is discovered at any stage after admission that a candidate had made a false or incorrect statement or used fraudulent means for admission or does not fulfill the eligibility requirements, the admission shall be cancelled.