Higher Education Commission HEC has announced that all the applicants for HEC e portal login creates account should apply through official website .hec.gov.pk .Old applicants will use the same username and password that they were using at “Eportal” to log in at HEC. After completion of the online profile, applicants will upload scanned copies of required documents and submit their application for initial examination .HEC Login Portal Create an Account online here. After successful examination, they will be informed by HEC via SMS and email to schedule their visit according to their convenience and subject to availability of time .
Overview Of HEC
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, is the main government agency in charge of improving Pakistan’s university system. University Grants Commission was founded in 1947. Under the direction of the commission’s first chairman, Dr. Atta-ur-Rahman, the name was changed to HEC in 2002.Create an Account on E-portal Register an account with your CNIC OR NICOP Enter be fill profile and apply on HEC E-portal www.eportal.hec.gov.pk/.The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is an agency of the Government of Pakistan responsible for providing resources for, managing, regulating, and accrediting higher education institutions in the nation. HEC’s most notable features consist of:
- Improvements to the nation’s postsecondary education network
- Distributing grants to deserving students across the country and abroad
- Institutions that grant degrees need to be updated
- Changing the Coursework
- Training for Teachers
- Giving Funds for Study
- Attestation of Degrees Online
- Help in Filing a Patent Application
- Fostering and coordinating academic-industrial research partnerships
HEC Attestation Portal
HEC Attestation Portal is an online platform that HEC made to make it easier for educational documents to be attested. It lets applicants submit requests for attestation of their degrees and transcripts online, keep track of their applications, and get their attestation documents without having to go to HEC offices. The portal has cut the time it takes to process attestation requests from weeks to days. It has also made the whole process clearer and easier to understand.
HEC Login Portal Create an Account
HEC Login Portal
- Using your CNIC and a password you set, you can access the HEC e-Portal
- If you are a Pakistani student interested in applying for a national or foreign scholarship, you should know that the Higher Education Commission (HEC) acts as the nominating body for virtually all of them. Similarly, the HEC Pakistan can assist facilitate you based on merit and quality if you are a PhD holder who is now unemployed and searching for temporary work.
- Applicants for any programme, scholarship, or grant offered by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) must first create a HEC account using the portal that debuted in 2018.
- The HEC online portal has a simple design that makes it easy for everyone to utilise.
- After establishing your account, you’ll be able to Follow these simple instructions to set up your HEC account.
E-Services Portal of HEC
A new degree attestation system has been introduced by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). In Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and Quetta, the walk-in mode of attestation (for urgent Attestation applications only) will be reinstated on February 16th, 2023. With an effective date of May 29, 2023, HEC has released a web-based system for degree attestation. It’s a huge improvement over the previous system.
SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT
The following information is required:
- Choose your country of origin.
- Sort your CNICs by kind
- Fill in your CNIC here.
- The Region Option Please Select
- Be sure to put in a password.
- Key in your primary phone number to have a verification code sent to your phone.
- Key in the code you got through text message.
- Input your your address to get a confirmation message with a random
- Enter the verification code and submit the form.
- The HEC registration procedure is finalised upon receipt of the email confirmation
HEC Degree Verification 2023
The complete process is documented in the User Guide. Applicants who have previously registered at www.eportal.hec.gov.pk will use the same username and password for long-in at @eservices.hec.gov.pk. HEC only attests photocopies of degrees and transcripts once the original papers have been attested.
ACTIVATE YOUR PROFILE
- Enter your User ID (CNIC number) and password to access the HEC portal. If you are unable to access the HEC e-portal, click the “Forget Password” link to have instructions sent to you via email.
- After logging in, select “My Profile” from the menu on the left. As a result, you’ll be able to populate the portal with data about yourself, including your background and credentials.
- To begin, select the “Personal Detail” menu item and fill out the required fields with your complete name, marital status, biography, father’s name, and ID information. When you’ve finished with one section of your profile, click the “Next” button to go on to the next one. If you wish to save your progress and return to your HEC profile at a later time, please click “Save and Close.”
- Here are the sections of your HEC portal profile that must be completed.
UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS
- Once you’ve finished entering your data into the portal, select the “Document Upload” tab.
- There are two distinct document checklists on this page: one for personal information, and another for formal education. Your CNIC’s front and back photos must be uploaded in the first part. Domicile, passport, and B-form scans can be uploaded in place of CNIC documents.
- The second part of the application asks for proof of completion of secondary school, undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral studies in the form of official transcripts and diplomas.
- To submit your credentials for HEC attestation, use the corresponding “Apply for Degree Attestation” link. In any other case, select “Save and Close.”
- You have successfully registered for HEC using our online system.
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
- After setting up your HEC profile, you’ll have access to a number of useful tools.
- Comply with a university’s complaint procedure
- Submit an application for financial aid
- Submissions to Fellowship Programmes
- Find out how your degrees stack up internationally
- New PhDs can apply for temporary positions.
- Send up your applications for creative, team-based studies
- To apply for the Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme, submit an online HEC degree attestation application.
- Acceptance of Independently Funded International Students
- Check the List of Qualified Individuals in Pakistan
- Gain entry to the university’s internal portal and more
How do I create a HEC portal account?
In this page you create the set up an account to use the HEC portal
- Step one is to go to the HEC’s online site. Launch your web browser and navigate to the official HEC e-portal to begin the process of registering for the course.
- The second step is to set up an account. It is necessary for you to input the following information….
- Step 3: Create a Profile.
- The fourth step is to upload the documents….
- The fifth step is to fill out the appropriate application form.
What process is required for HEC verification?
A set of photocopies of CNIC/Passport and documents that are required to be attested, for HEC record. If applicant also require attestation of photocopies of documents then two sets of photocopies of educational documents may be provided.
How do I update my HEC profile?
- Open the link http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk and Select your city and university and enter your CNIC to access your information
- Click on Update.
- Click on Update Academic Profile and fill the form completely.
How do I use HEC e portal?
Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy signed.