Khyber Medical University KMU rescheduled Allied Health Sciences ETEA Entrance Test due to conflict with NUMS entrance test. Also KMU extend the registration date till 20th September 2022. KMU conduct written test on 10th October 2022. Khyber Medical University KMu Peshawar conducted ETEA entrance test for admissions in various fields of Allied Health Sciences in its Peshawar, Swat and Kohat campuses. The test held simultaneously in three centers of the province including Peshawar.
As many as 5350 students participated in the Allied Health Science entrance test. According to details, 4070 students in Peshawar region, 430 in Hazara region and 850 students in Malakand region participated in the entrance test. Students and parents appreciated the efforts of KMU and ETEA on the best arrangements for the test. They hoped that this process of providing all possible facilities to the students would be continued also in future.
KMU Allied Health Science ETEA Important Dates
Announcement Date: 1st September 2022
Last Date Submission: 20th September 2022
Test Schedule: 10th October 2022
KMU Allied Health Science ETEA Online Registration Forms
Candidates who want to get admission they must register themselves online through ETEA or KMU before closing date. The University extends the registration date. Candidates register themselves and start test preparation online. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained. Also by hand forms are not accepted. Online Registration Forms
ETEA Test Schedule KMU Allied Health Science
Khyber Medical University KMU conduct the entrance test on 10th October 2022. The candidates who submit complete online forms and eligible for written test can download their roll number slips and physical appear in written test which held on announce schedule. Candidates who passed KMU Entrance Test are able to get admission in offered programs.
KMU Allied Health Science ETEA Entrance Test 2022 Online Registration Test Dates Roll No Slips
How to Register Online:
- First of all candidates must visit KMU official website or ETEA site for online registration.
- Also we provide online registration forms mention above.
- Candidates click on link mention above. New window will appear on screen.
- Candidates fill online registration forms carefully and write bank challan number in specific box.
- Provided complete correct information and provide relevant information.
- After completion the forms review form and then click on submit button.
- After submitting the forms form will display on screen. For printout press ctrl+p.