Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Fisheries Department has announced the latest Assistant Warden Fisheries, Electrician, Feed Mill Operator, Fisheries Watcher, Hatchery Assistant and Junior Clerk Jobs 2022. KPK Fisheries Department ATS Jobs 2022 Application Form Roll No Slips Download. Application are invited through Allied Testing Service ATS because the department signed contract with ATS to announce the advertisement and collect the application form from competent and hard working candidates. Candidates can get online ATS application form, eligibility criteria, test date, roll number slip, result and merit list of candidates provided on here.
KPK Fisheries Department ATS Jobs 2022 Application Form Roll No Slips Merit List Download
Announcement Date: 23rd March 2022
Last Date Submission: 22nd April 2022
The candidates who fulfill the criteria and eligible for such jobs they must download online ATS application form and Bank Challan on here fill carefully and send to ATS head quarter before the 15th March 2022. Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications form & deposit slips for each post. Download Online application form
Roll Number Slip:
Allied Testing Service ATS collect the application form from candidates review forms and announce the roll number slip of eligible candidates. The candidates who submit complete form before the closing date and eligible for written test can download their roll number slip online on here. ATS roll number slip have candidate roll number, test date, test center, and other related information of candidate. Download ATS Roll Number Slips
ATS conduct the written test on announce schedule of those candidates who successfully download roll number slip. The applicants who appear in the written test and now waiting their result for further process. Only those candidates are eligible for interview who passed ATS written test. candidate check ATS written test result by using this link. Check Fisheries Jobs ATS Result
KPK Fisheries Department ATS Jobs 2022 Application Form Roll No Slips Merit List
Terms and Conditions:
- General age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of government of KPK.
- The candidates already in government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at this time of interview.
- Age, qualification & experience will be counted from the lat date of the advertisement.
- The reserved quotas will be observed as per rules.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate form and deposit slip for each post.
- Only eligible short listed candidates will be called for written test after the complete scrutiny of application forms.
- Incomplete applications or application submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates in the written/skill test will be asked to submit their attested/verified documents/testimonials for further evaluation process on the basis of Esta code for recruitment by government of KPK.