Th e National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) is one of the top healthcare centers for the cardiovascular system in Pakistan. It provides top-quality healthcare to patients and also provides training to healthcare specialists. One of these training programs includes that of the Nurse Aid Training Course, that is designed to teach people to become skilled nurse aids. This article we’ll examine the specifics regarding this NICVD Nursing Aide Training Program in 2024 as well as the application process.
The NICVD Nurse Aide Course of Training Course is a complete program that gives students the skills and knowledge required to be a skilled nurse assistant. The program is designed to offer both theoretical and practical training for those who want to pursue an occupation in the field of healthcare.
NICVD Nurse Aid Training Course 2024 Registration
This Nurse Aid Training Course is designed to prepare individuals to become competent nurses assistants. This course covers wide range of topics, such as anatomy and the physiology of the body, infection control, the care of patients, and communication abilities. The course is split into practical and theoretical sessions. The training is hands-on and that is provided at the NICVD hospital.
To be able to take the NICVD Nurse Aide Training Course, a person has to meet these conditions:
- You must be a graduate of matriculation (10th class) or an equivalent.
- The age range must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- You must be physically fit.
- It is necessary to have a valid CNIC/B form.
The application process for NICVD Nurse Aide Training Course is easy. Individuals who are interested in applying on the internet by going to their official site of NICVD. On the application online, you has to be filled in with correct details, and all necessary documents should be uploaded.
Course Structure and Duration
The NICVD Nurse Aide training course is a 6 month program that is divided into theoretic as well as practical classes. These theoretical lessons cover subjects like anatomy and physiology as well as infection control, as well as communication skills. Practical sessions are held at the NICVD hospital and include the patient’s care, vital signs monitoring, as well as nursing procedures. NICVD Registration Portal
NICVD Nurse Aid Training Course 2024 Registration Online
The cost for the NICVD Nurse Aide Training Course is PKR50,000. The tuition can be paid in a series of installments and also scholarships are offered to qualified candidates.
Benefits of NICVD Nurse Aid Training Course
The NICVD Nurse Aide Training Course has many advantages, including:
- Quality healthcare training delivered by experienced professionals
- Practical training in a modern hospital facility
- Access to the most up-to-date medical equipment and technologies.
- Chances for professional and personal advancement
After having completed the NICVD Nurse Aide Training Course, students are able to pursue a career as a nurse aide at hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes. You can also decide to continue their education and become an registered nurse.
The NICVD Nurse Aid Training Course provides an excellent option for those who want to pursue careers in the health care sector. This course is a comprehensive education as well as hands-on training to help students learn the necessary skills to be a skilled nurse assistant.
NICVD Nurse Aid Training Registration Process
The process of registering to enroll in the NICVD Nurse Aide Training Course is straightforward and is completed on the internet. Follow these steps to sign up:
- Go to the official site of NICVD.
- Select”Ed” and then click on the “Education and Training” tab.
- Choose”Nurse Aid” and then click on the “Nurse Aid Training Course” option.
- Hit”Apply Now. “Apply Now” button.
- Complete an online form using precise details.
- Upload all documents required along with a copy your CNIC/B-form, education certificates, and a current passport-sized image.
- The course fee can be paid via the payment gateway online or pay the fee in any branch of the bank you choose.
- Fill out the application form
- Application Fee: PKR 1000/- (nonrefundable)
- Tuition Fe PKR. 15,000/- (non-refundable)
- Exam Fee: PKR. 5000/- (non-refundable)