Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement for A-2023(S) Batch and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form through online registration at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk . These Latest Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2023, those who are eligible Male applicants from all over the nation can apply using the process outlined by the organization. They will obtain these jobs following the entire application procedure. The registration period is open from April 9 to April 23, 2023.Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2023 Online APPLY here.
- Gender: Males are the only ones who can apply for the post in question.
- Marital Status: Candidates who are not married are able to apply for the category that is relevant to them.
- Nationality: Citizens from Pakistan are qualified to apply.
- Educational & Physical Requirements for Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2023.
- If you want to join Pak Navy as Sailor then you need to be a Matric student in Science or Arts, with 60 percent marks in the exam with a minimum age of 16-24 years. Height should be between 5 and 7 inches (170 millimeters).
All those applicants who wish to join Pak Navy are required to register themselves online through the Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centres of Pak Navy. The registration period is open from April 9 to April 23, 2023.The candidates have to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ – at the interview the name Director, Recruitment Naval Headquarters Islamabad or a crossed postal payment is accepted if it is presented in person. APPLY ONLINE
To join Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2023, Please visit Navy official website at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk .Candidates can also sign up at the your nearest the Pakistan Navy’s Recruitment and Selection Center. Deadline to register online is April 23rd.
After registration online, the applicant must be prepared for the following process. The application forms will be sent to applicants who pass Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). Only those candidates shortlisted based on merit will be called for a test or interview.
Computer-based tests/E-testing will be conducted in the aforementioned areas .Date and time of entry test would be announced to the individual by SMS from the each the PN Selection and Recruitment Center. Selection Center. Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified via SMS or websites.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Candidates shortlisted will be invited to take Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at the respective PNR and SCs.
Interview & Medical Test:
Medical and interview tests for the candidates who have been shortlisted for PET will be held in the near future.
The personal test of candidates who have been shortlisted of Interview and Medical tests will be take place in the coming months at the the center of their choice.
Temporary selections will be held until open merit.
Final selection is made following the medical exam of candidates selected for temporary selection.
Dates for training will be announced shortly.
- Medically free treatment for self/family and parents.
- Accommodation for the family or rent of the house allowance, servant facility or allowances after wedding.
- Opportunities for courses, visitor assignments in other countries.
- 50% Concession for Selfie family members traveling by Air/ Railways.
Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2023 Online APPLY
- Once, the army has rejected her.
- Refused entry into any military institution or college.
- Fake Documents
- Medically unfit for duty by an appeal to the armed forces medical board
- Candidates with dual Nationality are not allowed to quit the other prior to commissioning “or’ within six months from joining PN.
When you are selected for the Pak Navy as Sailor the Navy will provide you with a pay scale of between Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 35,000 to 40,000 depending on the category in which you’re selected. There are many benefits provided through the Pak Navy for sailor jobs.