The Punjab Employees Social Security Institution is responsible for providing social insurance services to employees in Pakistan, Punjab and other parts of Pakistan. PESSI EHRMIS (Electronic Human Resource Management Information System), is an online platform that allows employees access to important information about their employment and manage their social security benefits. This article will show you how to log in to PESSI EHRMIS as well as how to create an account online. PESSI EHRMIS Login | www.ehrmis.pessi.gop.pk
The PESSI LOGIN (http://ehrmis.pessi.gop.pk) is the official website of the Punjab Employees Social Security Institution (PESSI). PESSI, an autonomous body, is under the administrative control and supervision of the Labour & Human Resource Department. The Punjab Government Rules of Business 1974 (PESSI) govern this Social Security Institution. It was created through the PESSO (Provincial Employees Social Security Ordinance 1965). The Provincial Social Security Law focuses on the provision of health facilities to workers and their dependents .Employers are required to contribute 6% of wages to their employees under the Provincial Employees Social Security Ordinance to the Punjab Employees Social Security Institution and get key benefits and services from PESSI.
PESSI EHRMIS Overview
PESSI EHRMIS, an online platform for employees in Pakistan and Punjab to manage their social benefits and access information about their employment, is called PESSI EHRMIS. Employees can access their contributions history, apply to social security benefits and manage their personal data with PESSI EHRMIS.
PESSI ONLINE REGISTRATION
This Portal offers a broad range of business registration options to obtain a valid license for business and to increase doing business rakings. It also facilitates citizen facilitations such as social security benefits, Social Security E-Cards and Heath benefits. To register your business online in Pakistan, you will need to follow the steps to register your business.
PESSI ONLINE REGISTRATION FORMS
You must register your business with government of Punjab before you can get registered with PESSI Online Registration System For Social Security PESSI Employee-Cards .In collaboration with the World Bank, the government of Punjab launched the “Online Business Registration Portal”. The Business Registration Portal is a practical way to boost the economy. It allows the public to register businesses online and maintains a database for government agencies.
LABOR INSPECTION AND MANAGEMENT (LIMS)
The Labour Inspectors have been advised to play an advisory role to make the working environment safe for the workers with the help of the Labour Inspection Management System (LIMS) HTTP://labour.punjab.gov.pk after the registration of each and every business entity. The key features of the Labour Inspection Management System LIMS are listed below.
PESSI LOGIN ehrmis.pessi.gop.pk
- Type the http://www.ehrmis.pessi.gop.pk/Employer_Login .
- You will need to enter a valid PESSI registration number that has been received via email by a focal individual.
- Enter the Password that was sent to you via Email. The password is case sensitive.
- If the provided information is correct, you will be able to access the dashboard by pressing the Login button
- Employers/users have many rights after logging into the Pessi login accounts. These include the ability to manage all employee-related information.
PESSI EHRMIS Login | www.ehrmis.pessi.gop.pk
Profile of a PESSI Employer
- Forget your Password
- Change Password
- Profile of a Business Entity
- Owner Profile
- Profile of the Focal Person
- Detail of a Health Facility
- Click on the button “Add New POC Profile” to create a new POC profile.
- In the appropriate text box, enter your full name
- In the appropriate text box, enter your mobile number
- In the appropriate text box, enter your email address
PESSI LOGIN BENEFITS & MEDICAL FACILITIES
The Medical Facilities includes comprehensive medical treatment in Social Security Hospitals. Other facilities that are not available in Social Security Hospitals can be arranged through Punjab Employees Social Security Institution, (PESSI), if they are available. If the facilities required are not available in the country, they can be managed abroad to meet the needs of the Secured Peoples.
- Online Contribution, Monthly Contribution
- Register Your Business Online, Register Your Units Online
- Cash benefits are available to workers
- PESSI E-CARD).
- Reforms to Improved Systems
- Sickness Benefits
- Accident Benefits
- Maternity benefits
- Disablement Pension
- Pension for the Survivor
- Artificial Parts
- Funeral Grant
- Financial Assistance
- Children of secure workers are eligible for free education
How to register for an online PESSI EHRMIS account
You will need to register for a PESSI account if you don’t already have one in order to access the platform. These are the steps:
- First, you will need to visit the PESSI EHRMIS website at www.ehrmis.pessi.gop.pk.
- You will find a button to register on the homepage. To begin the registration process, click on this button.
- The registration form will take you to your personal information. This includes your name, CNIC number and date of birth.
- To send your registration request, you’ll need to fill in your personal details and click the “Submit” button. After your request has been approved, an email will be sent to you with the instructions for completing the registration process.
What is PESSI EHRMIS?
PESSI EHRMIS, an online platform for employees in Pakistan and Punjab to manage their social insurance benefits and access information about their employment, is called PESSI EHRMIS.
What is the purpose of registering for a PESSI EHRMIS Account?
To access the platform and manage social security benefits, you must register for a PESSI account EHRMIS. You can also view your contributions history and other important information about employment.
What are the benefits of PESSI EHRMIS and what can I do about it?
You can use PESSI EHRMIS to apply for social security benefits and manage your personal data. You can also view your contribution history.
If I forget my password for PESSI EHRMIS, can I reset it?
Yes. If you have forgotten your PESSI EHRMIS password you can click the “Forgot Password?” link on the login page. Follow the instructions to reset it.