Recently Punjab Higher Education Commission has announced the latest jobs for filling the vacant position. The Punjab Higher Education Commission invites applications from highly motivated, qualified and competent individuals for various positions on contract basis, initially for one year contract, extendable based on performance. The candidates who have interest in PHEC and fulfill the criteria they must apply for vacant position.
The Punjab Higher Education Commission facilitate and regulate higher education in Punjab to ensure standards and quality of education and strengthen institutions to promote teaching excellence research and innovation for advancing knowledge economy and prosperity of society. PHEC Punjab Higher Education Commission Jobs 2023 Apply Online Interview Schedule. In this page share all the information of PHEC jobs like eligibility criteria, online application form, Test Schedule and selected candidates list for interview on here. Below we provide all the instruction.
PHEC Punjab Higher Education Commission Jobs 2023 Apply Online Interview Schedule
- Principal Program Manager (Director General)
- Program Manager (Director)
- Deputy Program Manager (Deputy Director)
- Assistant Program Manager (Assistant Director)
- Accountant / Finance Assistant
Terms and Conditions:
- Interested candidates must apply through the online application available at www.punjabhec.gov.pk.
- Post a duly signed hard copy of the online application form up to 31st October 2023 to address listed below, along with CV, copy of CNIC, attested copies of educational and professional experience certificates and a recent colored photograph.
- Application will only be entertained after receiving the valid Bank Draft/Pay Order Rs. 1000 in favor of Punjab Higher Education Commission, bank of Punjab account no. 658004551910016 branch code 0320.
- Applicants must apply separately for each post with name of post clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- Persons already in service should submit their application through proper channel.
- Only shot listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications and application submitted by email/fax/by hand or after the deadline will not be entertained.
- PHEC is providing an equal opportunity of merit based selection as per government policy.