Prime Minister Imran Khan opened the second Phase of registration for the Naya Pakistan Housing Programme, which would provide affordable housing units to low income families. It is golden opportunity for salaried person who don’t have their own house they must apply for Naya Housing Programe. All the information related this provided on this page. The objective of the countrywide registration process by the Pakistan Housing and Development Authority through this scheme is to collect data regarding the demand for housing units across the country and launch projects accordingly. PM Naya Pakistan Housing Programme Phase ll 2023 Online Registration Form. Addressing registration ceremony of Naya Pakistan Hosing Program in Islamabad PM said housing sector in Pakistan has lagged behind the regional countries due to lack of mortgage facilities to people by banks.
PM Naya Pakistan Housing Programme Phase ll 2023 Online Registration Form
He said forty ancillary industries will benefit from Naya Pakistan Housing Program, reducing unemployment and spurring the business activity. He said domestic and foreign investors are being encouraged to invest in housing projects in the country. The Prime Minister said the housing project launched on Angoori Road in Islamabad will be completed in one and half years’ time while work on the housing program in other cities will start soon.
Imran Khan said housing is a basic need and there is a demand of ten million housing units in the country, but salaried class is not able to build their homes due to lack of resources. He said affordable housing will be provided to people who otherwise are not able to bear the high costs of constructing a house.
The Prime Minister said the purpose of registration is to get a clear picture of vital statistics relating to housing project including area preference, required finances and civic amenities. He said a comprehensive database will be prepared containing all vital information in this regard. Imran Khan said government will facilitate new entrants to the housing business in order to encourage entrepreneurial culture in the educated youth.
Registration fee for online application is Rs.250 which can be paid at any NADRA e-Sahulat , Easy Paisa or Jazz cash Franchise network.
After payment please either register for NPHP yourself or visit nearest NADRA E-Sahulat Franchisee to register for NPHP without any additional fee.
- Interested Pakistani citizens from all districts of Pakistan can apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Program.
- Applicants who have already applied, they may not need to apply again.
- Registration fee for online application is Rs.250 which can be paid at any NADRA e-Sahulat , Easy Paisa or Jazz cash Franchise network.
- After Fee payment applicant may fill the form online OR visit any nearest NADRA e-Sahulat frenchise, where online form filling facility has been provided without any additional charges.
Terms and Conditions:
- Computerized National Identity Card is mandatory to apply.
- Only one member of a family (Self, Spouse and dependent children) can apply for the registration.
- Naya Pakistan Housing program is for general public, therefore families without any house in their name shall be preferred.