Punjab University open MA/MSc admission for section 2022. Here we are going to share eligibility criteria, last date for receipt of admission forms and fee for the MA/MSc Part-l and Part-ll annual examination 2022 are given. Interested candidates can download online Punjab University MA/MSc admission form 2022 on this page. Last date of submission online admission form is first week of this month 2022 and hard copy submission deadline is 19th of this month 2022.
PU Admission 2022 Apply Online
Punjab University is the oldest and largest public university in Pakistan. It was formally established by the British Government after convening the first meeting for establishing hiher education institutions in October 1882 at Simla. According to the issued notification by the official of the Punjab University Lahore that PU has announced the admission MA/MSc 2022. For the purpose department start receiving the application form online.
Punjab University MA/MSc Admission 2022 Online Form Download Last Date
Eligibility for M.A., M. Sc Punjab University
The candidates holding B.A/B.Sc. (14-Years of Education) or equivalent qualification with at least 2nd Division and age not more than 26 years are eligible for admission. 3rd division holder candidate is not eligible for admission. No student shall be admitted to a second or subsequent Master’s degree or Law Courses (Regular and Self Supporting Program) in the University.
Punjab University Seats Distribution
50% seats are reserved for graduates from Punjab University and rest of 50% shall be filled on open merit basis. Pre-Admission Entry Test is mandatory for the admission against merit as well as reserved seats only in the Departments/Institutes/Centres/Colleges who have opted for the Entry Test.
Admission Schedule (Regular/Self Supporting/Evening/Replica) Programs
Admissions on Sports Seat
- 1% seats have been reserved for admission on Sports basis. Only those applicants will be admitted on the sports basis who have qualified the sports trials and their names have been recommended by the Sports Admission Committee. No other candidates will be considered for admission on sports basis.
Admission on Reserved Seats
- Nominations for admission from Baluchistan will be sent to the University by the Higher Education Department, Govt. of Baluchistan through the Higher Education Department Govt. of the Punjab.
- The Student’s nominee from Azad Kashmir (to be nominated by the respective Nomination Board and recommended by the Federal Govt.).
- Applicants nominee from Gilgit-Baltistan (to be nominated by respective Nomination Board and recommended by the Federal Govt.).
- Student’s nominee from Khyber PakhtunKhwa (FATA Area) (to be nominated by the respective Nomination Board of Khyber PakhtunKhwa).
- Student’s nominee from Sindh (to be nominated by the respective Nomination Board).
- Army reserved seats for Defense forces to be nominated by the GHQ, Rawalpindi.
- Special persons (disabled persons) as per policy of the University of the Punjab.
- Entry Test is not mandatory for the students of Sindh, AJK, KPK (FATA), Gilgit-Baltistan & Balochistan.