Government of Punjab has announced the latest jobs in the Punjab Vocational Training Council through National Testing Service NTS. NTS has issue the application form of Punjab Vocational Training Council jobs 2022 for Principal, Instructor Computer, Instructor Web & Graphics Designing, Junior Instructor Auto CAD, Junior Instructor Dress Making, Junior Instructor Embroidery, Junior Instructor Repair & Maintenance of Electrical Appliances, Junior Instructor Mobile Phone Repairing, Junior Instructor Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Junior Instructor Beautician. Punjab Vocational Training Council PVTC NTS Jobs 2022 Online application form available here. Here we share all the information like Application form, eligibility criteria, last date, Roll No Slip, Test Date and Results provided on here.
Punjab Vocational Training Council is the largest vocational training provider of Pakistan. It is an autonomous corporate body of Punjab Government having 348 VTIs with annual capacity of 200,000 trainees. All the related information of such posts provided on this page if you want to get any other information of Punjab Vocational Training Council NTS Jobs 2022 then use comments section.
Punjab Vocational Training Council PVTC NTS Jobs 2022 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Instructor Computer
- Instructor Web & Graphics Designing
- Junior Instructor Auto CAD
- Junior Instructor Dress Making
- Junior Instructor Embroidery
- Junior Instructor Repair & Maintenance of Electrical Appliances
- Junior Instructor Mobile Phone Repairing
- Junior Instructor Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Junior Instructor Beautician
Punjab Vocational Training Council PVTC NTS Jobs 2022
|Last Date||Announced Soon|
|Application Form (Principal)||Click Here|
|Application Form (Instructor)||Click Here|
|Application Form (Jr. Instructor)||Click Here|
|Paper Distribution||Click Here|
Terms & Condition:
- NTS test fee Rs. 700 may be paid in any branch of HBL, Meezan Bank, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan with application form download from NTS website.
- List of candidates approved for written test by NTS shall be available on NTS website after 10 days for submission of application.
- Roll Number Slip test centre address and test date shall be dispatched to the candidates by NTS at least 12 days before the test date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for further recruitment process as per employees service regulations.
- The selected applicants be paid as per pay scale, allowances, fringe benefits, other terminal benefits etc as admissible and amended in employees service regulations form time to time.
- The selected candidates may be posted/ transferred anywhere in Punjab.