Applications are now open to apply to the Malaysian International Scholarship MIS 2024-24 in Malaysia by the Government of Malaysia. International students are eligible to submit applications for Malaysian International Scholarship. The MIS can be used to study Master’s Degrees and PhDs from Malaysia. It is the ideal chance to pursue a degree at a variety of Malaysian universities. The Malaysian award is for International Students aims to support the Malaysian government’s efforts to attract, motivate and retain skilled international talent. Students from diverse backgrounds are encouraged in applying for this MIS Scholarship at Postgraduate level. Malaysia International Scholarship 2024 Apply online. The Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) is an initiative of Malaysian Government to bring the most talented minds from the globe to pursue higher academic studies in Malaysia. The scholarship is designed to aid in the Malaysian Government’s efforts to draw the most talented, motivated and loyal foreign talent.
Highly skilled international students with outstanding academic record and exceptional co-curricular achievements are invited to submit applications for the award and further study at any well-established and highly regarded Malaysian private and public universities.
Malaysia International Scholarship MIS 2024-24 Details:
|Ministry of Education, Malaysia
|18 May 2024
Eligibility Criteria :
If you are interested, consider making an application for MIS Scholarship for Malaysia 2024. Before you begin the application, you must review the criteria that apply to this scholarship. The applicants must meet the requirements to be eligible for the scholarship that is fully funded.
- Eligibility Criteria of the Malaysia Government Scholarship 2024:
- The applicants must be citizens or graduates from the above mentioned countries.
- The applicant should not be older than 40 years old for an undergraduate degree, and 45 years to get a PhD.
- They should be able to complete their postgraduate studies full-time in Malaysia.
- Students who are currently enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies at any of the universities listed above, that have at minimum 2 (2) semesters remaining prior to the time of completion may also be eligible for this postgraduate award.
- Candidates must have a stellar and outstanding academic record with an average of 3.0 CGPA.
- Additionally applicants must also provide a written submission with a minimum of 1000 words that are relevant to their field of study.
- International students must possess English Language Proficiency Proof like TOEFL or IELTS to be eligible to apply to this program. Malaysia Government Scholarship Program.
Fields of Study for Malaysia International Scholarship
Most academic disciplines are eligible in the Malaysia The Government S Scholarship in Malaysia for PhD and Masters students. The applicants are eligible to apply for any of the accredited programs. However, the most popular courses listed below will be considered first:
- Arts and Humanities
- Business, Administration and Law
- Social Sciences, Journalism and Information
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries and Veterinary
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
- The Department of Health and Welfare (excluding medicine, nursing and pharmacy)
Benefits of the Malaysia Government Scholarship 2024:
Interested in Malaysian International Scholarship MIS 2024. Apply now! But, prior to beginning the process, make sure to check this section to see if you have financial insurance.
- The postgraduate scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition which the institution will provide directly.
- The scholarship recipients will also get a monthly allowance for living in the amount of RM 1,500.00.
- Students from abroad will have the opportunity to travel to Malaysia.
- Students will gain experience in the highly effective Malaysian education system.
- The opportunity to meet students from various backgrounds in academics and from different countries.
Malaysia International Scholarship 2024
Malaysia International Scholarship Requirements:
The following documents must be submitted and uploaded through online application system online applications system (scanned and saved to PDF file):
- Application form.
- A certified photocopy of the passport to verify citizenship (passport must be valid for a minimum of six years validity).
- An official copy of an applicant’s transcript from their academic institution.
- Transcripts are the evidence of all courses that were that were taken in the degree programs.
- Candidates need to submit their transcripts from undergraduate studies to be considered for a master’s award or the PhD award applicants must provide transcripts of their master’s degree.
- Candidates must present an official certifying form provided by the applicant’s university, which outlines the system of grading used by the university when a transcript of an applicant doesn’t include information on CGPA marks, marks or percentile.
- A letter of recommendation from two or more people who are considered to be reliable.
- A certified copy of an English proof of proficiency in English.
- Admissions letter from the above-listed Malaysian university.
All of the below documents are mandatory and must be uploaded using an online software (scanned and saved as pdf format):
- Application form.
- Certified copy of Passport to prove citizenship (minimum of 6 months’ validity).
- A certified copy of an Academic Transcript.
- All the course records completed in the degree program must be recorded on these academic transcripts.
- The applicant must provide transcripts of their undergraduate courses;
- Candidates must submit an official document from the university of applicants that describes the grade system used by the institution. If the transcript of an applicant is not accompanied by information about CGPA or marks, it must be accompanied by a score percentile. Documents must be endorsed.
- An official document from English Language Proficiency.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from (2) individuals (e.g. lecturer, supervisor or immediate superior, etc.)
- Endorsement form.
- Letter of admission received from Malaysia University (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Research Proposal.
Application Last date:
The deadline for applying to the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2024 is May 18th, 2024.