Government of Punjab has announced the new jobs in Rescue 1122 to fill the vacant position in different place and different categories. Application are invited against different post like Deputy Director, Assistant Controller Examination, Nursing Instructor, Physical Instructor, Rescue Instructor, Fire Instructor, I.T Instructor, Fire Brill Instructor, Rescue Drill Instructor, Drill & Physical Instructor, Driving Instructor and Auto Electrician Instructor in the different cities of Punjab province. For this purpose NTS required the application form all over the Punjab of well qualified and experienced persons.
So the applicants who fulfill the eligibility and interested to join Punjab Rescue 1122 these posts can apply online through NTS before the due date. Deadline of submission application form is mention below. Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents police verification. Interested candidates can download application form online on this page.
The candidates who fulfill the criteria they must apply as soon as possible don’t wait the last date and start the online test preparation. In this page we provide online test preparation mcqs for NTS written test. such test specially made on the Rescue 1122 jobs syllabus and paper pattern. The applicants attempt our test pass NTS written test with good marks. If you want to get any other information about this jobs or any other so use comment option.
Rescue 1122 Jobs NTS Test Preparation Mcqs
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to Apply:
- Candidates who have the domicile of federal and provinces can also apply.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates shall submit application form with required information’s, Copy of
- CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to the NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branched of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll NO. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.