After approving the Sindh Cabinet Education department Sindh has announced Sindh Teacher Interne Program Jobs 2023. On this page we share STIP Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date eligibility criteria, test schedule, interview dates and final merit list of selected candidates. Education Department Sindh announced Educator Jobs in Sindh 2023, namely STIP Sindh Teaching Interns Program through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form. Eligible Male/Female candidates from across all Sindh (All Districts) can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
STIP Jobs 2023 Important Dates
Announcement Date: 9th January 2023
Last Date Submission: 24th January 2023
Test Schedule: 1st Week of February 2023
Interview Schedule: 2nd Week of February 2023
STIP Program Jobs 2023 Application Form
The Sindh Education Department jobs invite application form for Sindh Teacher Interne Program Jobs 2023. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria and want to join education sector they must get online application form and submit concern department before closing date. After due date form are not accepted.
STIP Jobs 2023 Last Date
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria they must apply online form before closing date. The last date of submission form is 24th January 2023. After due date form are not accepted. Incomplete and late submission form are not entertained.
Sindh Teaching Interns Program STIP 2023 Application Form Last Date
Internees Seats Distribution
- Physics 240
- Chemistry 240
- Mathematics 120
- Zoology 60
- Botany 60
- English 240
- Pakistan Studies 60
- Islamiat 60
- Sindhi 60
- Urdu 60
Syllabus STIP Jobs 2023 Written Test
Sindh Teaching Internship Program STIP 2023 Jobs gives students the chance to strengthen their abilities and get/learn the art of teaching by teaching XI-XII (11th & 12th Class) courses at various Government Higher Secondary Schools in all Districts of Sindh that is part of the School Education & Literacy Department.
Documents Required Educator Jobs 2023 in Sindh
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Eligibility Criteria Sindh Govt Teaching Jobs 2023
- Desired educationists possessing at least 2nd Division Post Graduate or equivalent qualifications Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, English, Urdu, Sindhi, Islamiyat & Pakistan Study are eligible for this recruitment.
- Candidate’s educational degrees must be obtained from the recognized educational institute by Higher Education Commission HEC. Candidates should follow the given Selection Criteria for the details of the recruitment process.
- Candidates belonging to Sindh Province are eligible for this employment. The maximum age limit is 43 years. An amount of Rs. 60,000/- per month shall be paid to selected Internees.
- The selected interns against this Internship Program will be responsible to teach result-oriented particular subjects to XI-XII classes during the academic year. This internship is not a regular/contractual appointment.